All eyes will be on the state of Louisiana this weekend. Let's get it done.

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

This is going to be much lower scoring game...

LSU is going to give them 4 qrt game  24-10 type game.    

I've watched LSU all year. Yea I know they have been real good and they have won me money on betting. And they are a very battle tested team this year. And they beat up fromm and Georgia beat up Miami beat Auburn by 1 point. Up and down the list we go. 

But tua is an qb that LSU hasn't played this year. That offense is more explosive than any of them that LSU has played this year. 

Idk how lsu stops all those weapons. 

LSU will be able to do some things and it will maybe be close for a half but alabama is just on a whole different planet 

41 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I've watched LSU all year. Yea I know they have been real good and they have won me money on betting. And they are a very battle tested team this year. And they beat up fromm and Georgia beat up Miami beat Auburn by 1 point. Up and down the list we go. 

But tua is an qb that LSU hasn't played this year. That offense is more explosive than any of them that LSU has played this year. 

Idk how lsu stops all those weapons. 

LSU will be able to do some things and it will maybe be close for a half but alabama is just on a whole different planet 

I believe that LSU defense is going to hang tough.

It seems like early in every game that Tua has hit deep balls -  There has been nothing magical about the plays except the defense has been out of position.  I look for the LSU defense to put up great effort and for the first time since Tua has taken over he will be forced to hit 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th options.  

This will not be blow out -  It might end up 14 point game in favor of Alabama due more to the lack of offense from LSU.  I see 4 qrt contest with Alabama putting the game away late.

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I believe that LSU defense is going to hang tough.

It seems like early in every game that Tua has hit deep balls -  There has been nothing magical about the plays except the defense has been out of position.  I look for the LSU defense to put up great effort and for the first time since Tua has taken over he will be forced to hit 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th options.  

This will not be blow out -  It might end up 14 point game in favor of Alabama due more to the lack of offense from LSU.  I see 4 qrt contest with Alabama putting the game away late.

Could very well be. I'm no saying your analysis is wrong. I just figured I would give the other side of the coin. 

Burrow is given LSU something they haven't had and thats balance. No more just leaning on the run game and hope to run out the clock. Burrow can make throws. And LSU has 3 good RBs. I'm trying to give as many props as I can to LSU because I do respect them. 

But if they play like they did florida its gonna go be over real quick. 

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Could very well be. I'm no saying your analysis is wrong. I just figured I would give the other side of the coin. 

Burrow is given LSU something they haven't had and thats balance. No more just leaning on the run game and hope to run out the clock. Burrow can make throws. And LSU has 3 good RBs. I'm trying to give as many props as I can to LSU because I do respect them. 

But if they play like they did florida its gonna go be over real quick. 

I agree 

This Alabama team might prove to be one of the best games ever.

• Like 1