All eyes will be on the state of Louisiana this weekend. Let's get it done.

RedZone

On 11/1/2018 at 2:00 PM, RedZone said:

Man, gumps and Rams...

Well, shit.

We still got the Saints.  Who dats rise up!

Pretty disappointing last night. I can't be mad though. 

We return the same exact team next year if some of them don't bolt to the NFL plus some pretty great talent coming in.

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/lsu/90981

Young OL got smashed last night.

Going to take a great team to beat the gumps and we are NOT there yet...

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Dawgs will put up a fight. I think they're the 2nd best team in the country in reality 

I think that Georgia, Clemson, or Oklahoma have a chance of taking out Bama, but will it will have to have almost a perfect game and a little luck.  These three teams have a balanced passing and rushing game and could give the Alabama defense some trouble.  Not sure if Michigan or ND would have much of a chance against The SEC Beast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohio said:

I think that Georgia, Clemson, or Oklahoma have a chance of taking out Bama, but will it will have to have almost a perfect game and a little luck.  These three teams have a balanced passing and rushing game and could give the Alabama defense some trouble.  Not sure if Michigan or ND would have much of a chance against The SEC Beast.

Oklahoma's defense is to awful to give Bama a game. I don't think they can score on every drive on Bama, and Bama can.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Somehow LSU almost put up 500 total yds of offense on Georgia.

gumps will crush Georgia.....

gumps will win the National Championship.

It's a wrap.

Georgia had a bad game it happens. Georgia is better than LSU. 

I never thought LSU would come close to Bama. LSU was losing to Auburn most of the game til they kicked a FG at the end to win, then they lost to Florida. 

I don't think any team can, but if Bama can be beat itll be Clemson or Georgia that does it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ohio said:

Oklahomas D would give up 84 to Alabama.