Where dreams come to die. LSU Death Valley

TheMaximumHornetSting

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You ain't kidding

Down 22-0 with 10 minutes and they kicking a field goal??? 

Then go and miss it,  LSU deserves to lose with that kind of coaching 

They probably won't even get in redzone again tonight and want to play conservative?

I cannot disagree with you at all on your point. 

LSU is done down 29-0. Game over wrapped up. 

Alabama miss st next week. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bormio said:

LSU got little presssure on Tua, also did not handle rush game.  Clemson is likely better in both areas.  While I think Clemson has a shot, do not think they will actually do it.

Agree, so far Trevor Lawrence has played against a bunch of bums. I have seen when he gets a little bit of pressure he gets rattled and his passes are high or low

Beating up on Louisville, Wake Forest and Florida State isn't going to get Clemson's offense ready for a top defense, which they will face in the playoffs. I'd like to see them play Georgia.

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What?????

Best qb would be tua whose gonna win the Heisman 

Tua on Missouri wouldn't be doing what Lock is doing. It's nice when you have all day to throw the ball and you're throwing to top WR's. 

Toretta won the Heisman in 92, and Bledsoe was taken 1st in 93. The Heisman tells us nothing about who the best player in college football is. 

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Tua on Missouri wouldn't be doing what Lock is doing. It's nice when you have all day to throw the ball and you're throwing to top WR's. 

Toretta won the Heisman in 92, and Bledsoe was taken 1st in 93. The Heisman tells us nothing about who the best player in college football is. 

Drew lock has 1 win in his career against a top 25 team come on man. Your better than that comment. 

The best college qb would not have just 1 top 25 win in his career. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Drew lock has 1 win in his career against a top 25 team come on man. Your better than that comment. 

The best college qb would not have just 1 top 25 win in his career. 

The best college quarterback makes his team a lot better. Football is the ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT, Lock doesn't play defense, WR, HB, TE etc.......

• Thanks 1