Folsom scores 50 points in one quarter of a playoff game

DonnieWalsh

20 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Let him boost, you guys do it every week when your team wins. Only difference is you guys don't do it as hard/loudly. Braggers slip into the darkness in the end.  

What was the final score?

I am not boasting. It was impressive, was it not? If any one of a posters "teams" even scored 40 in a quarter, they would post it all over here. Folsom scored 50....in a playoff game!

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, DonnieWalsh said:

I am not boasting. It was impressive, was it not? If any one of a posters "teams" even scored 40 in a quarter, they would post it all over here. Folsom scored 50....in a playoff game!

Then Folsom should have scored at least another 100 in 3 quarters to make it 150 or more, that would be impressive.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Block,

Against who did Folsom bust 50 in a quarter?

Thanks, Block.

Regards,

BGW

8-3 Edison out of Stockton. Their signature win was over an 8-3 Vanden Vikings squad. Edison was routed by each team that had half a pulse. I speculate that there are plenty of teams that could drop 50 in a quarter on Edison....if it was that important to do so of course. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another thread that is pure garbage from blockhead. A top 25 team scoring 50 in a quarter on a complete nobody is not impressive. 

I know you checked this site daily while you were temporarily banned. Notice how the hate for Folsom pretty much died out while you were gone. Refreshing wasn’t it?

You see, only a couple people actually dislike Folsom as a program, but everyone dislikes you. 

Sad

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I speculate that there are plenty of teams that could drop 50 in a quarter on Edison

Really? There hasn't been one team in the state of CA this year that has dropped 50 in a quarter on anyone. Stop trying to troll and downplay others while fanboying a school you never attended. 

Keep in mind guys- 50 points in a quarter, was the FIRST quarter. 

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

The more impressive stat is Folsom scoring zero points in a quarter against the only good team they played all year. What makes it even more impressive is they managed to do it four times in a row!

You can also add that The Paper Tiger Folsom has only Managed 38 total Points against said team in the 3 games they have played.... 50 in a Quarter is Another Meaningless Statistic by a Classless team no one cares about...

It must be real painful to Folsom fan that they could score 100 on every team they play, but there season is defined by scoring 0 on the only good team they played and their "Signature Win" was against a 7 loss So Cal Team.... You cant make this stuff up!....🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy the Meaningless Statistics and the Not even San Diego Cares Bowl....Also, San Diego in an upset by 17!....

• Haha 2