Excuse Thread - Quarterfinal week

Sammyswordsman

Oh Boy,  The East Coast Savior SJC goes down hard to multiple loss Gonzaga.  The Mighty SJC that some guys wanted ranked #2 ahead of the Stache and IMG.  The team that they told us would have beaten IMG.  The team that was being groomed for the MNC. .......The Team I kicked out of Tier 1 and dudes had a stroke.

This should be Rich.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Sammy what’s your take on JSerra losing to Jokes?

Jokes looked bad the previous weeks.

Honestly very surprised.  Jokes had all the built in excuses...had to travel 100 miles, players lived in areas affected by fires, best player kicked out.....etc. etc. etc.

My only take has to be that JSerra was overrated, mainly due to their staying close to SJB.  Now it appears that SJB was keeping it vanilla prior to their game with the Stache.

More to what you really want to know.....the devil is every bit as good as both Jokes and JSerra, and may even be a bit better.  Who knows, maybe next year the devil can schedule one or both of them.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Honestly very surprised.  Jokes had all the built in excuses...had to travel 100 miles, players lived in areas affected by fires, best player kicked out.....etc. etc. etc.

My only take has to be that JSerra was overrated, mainly due to their staying close to SJB.  Now it appears that SJB was keeping it vanilla prior to their game with the Stache.

More to what you really want to know.....the devil is every bit as good as both Jokes and JSerra, and may even be a bit better.  Who knows, maybe next year the devil can schedule one or both of them.

The Devil would light either of those teams up 

win by 30 sort of shit 

I’m not joking 

You’re either better than the Devil or you’ll get beat by lots of points 

Don't think the devil will be as good next year or I’d want them to play one of the Big3

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Devil is def better this year. I hope they do schedule one of those two or even C10. They have DLS already at home so they should travel to SoCal again to have a solid schedule.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

Devil is def better this year. I hope they do schedule one of those two or even C10. They have DLS already at home so they should travel to SoCal again to have a solid schedule.

Yes.  They have no excuses to avoid a Top Tier So Cal team next year.  We shall see if they step up.  If not, I expect you to be leading the outrage machine, so I don't have to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

The Devil would light either of those teams up 

win by 30 sort of shit 

I’m not joking 

You’re either better than the Devil or you’ll get beat by lots of points 

Don't think the devil will be as good next year or I’d want them to play one of the Big3

No way. Folsom hasn’t beat anyone and couldn’t even score against the only good team they played. Both these teams would beat Folsom by at least 17.

15 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

They lose they're entire team next year outside of Badger and the younger Ngata.

What are you smoking dude? Stop drinking the kool aid in here and trying to make friends with those trolls. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

No way. Folsom hasn’t beat anyone and couldn’t even score against the only good team they played. Both these teams would beat Folsom by at least 17.

Folsom could have beaten chaminade by 70 — they beat them by 35 which was same spread as halftime (56-21)

Oaks played them twice and beat them by 2 TDs each time 

I’d love to know how you interpret a 17 point Oaks win out of that 

it seems that somehow you’ve taken a leap that Oaks performed better in a hypothetical matchup with DLS than Folsom did in a real one — weak sauce 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pops said:

Folsom could have beaten chaminade by 70 — they beat them by 35 which was same spread as halftime (56-21)

it seems that somehow you’ve taken a leap that Oaks performed better in a hypothetical matchup with DLS than Folsom did in a real one — weak sauce 

I agree. I think if anything, it lets us know for sure what Oaks really is. We already know what DLS is. It also lets us know a bit about Folsom that some have doubted. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Pops said:

DLS beats BG by 7. Md crushes BG. SJB crushes MD. SJB only beats Jserra by 7. 

Jserra by at least 17 over weak NoCal Folsom who couldn’t even score against DLS

• Haha 1