Democrats could win 40 House seats, the most since Watergate ...

RedZone

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The GOP failed to repeal Obamacare and it was a bad mistake.  However the Democrats are unhappy with Obamacare - they want “Medicare for all” - I.e. single payer.  So don’t discount rationing and death panels - they are coming.  Have you tried to get CT scans and MRIs approved by Medicare Advantage plans?  Takes an act of Congress.

I have to agree with you here,  I'm not too excited about Medicare for all and the possible implications. 

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not uncommon to refer to the homeland of ones father as their own. 

Heres the full transcript of the Obama interview.  Context is everything and he was not admitting to being a Muslim. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/my-muslim-faith/

The Goobers hate Muslims.  I don't share the same disdain. Plus Mombassa is awesome.  No different than Trump referring to Germany.

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I would happily take on anyone of you within 10 years of my age is a standard boxing match. That does not make me angry, just confident. 

zulu1/2 is still at that adolescent age where he thinks he can discredit internet people in hopes of making his stale opinions mean something. xD

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not uncommon to refer to the homeland of ones father as their own. 

Heres the full transcript of the Obama interview.  Context is everything and he was not admitting to being a Muslim. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/my-muslim-faith/

Snopes leans far left. Don't be easily manipulated. 

Snopes is a source for liberals to use as a way of trying to debunk conservative complaints. 

I knew Snopes was partisan when they said all the people killed by the Clintons was false. When everyone knows you can't have 40 people closely connected to you in some way mysteriously killed or murdered 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Snopes is a source for liberals to use as a way of trying to debunk conservative complaints. 

I knew Snopes was partisan when they said all the people killed by the Clintons was false. When everyone knows you can't have 40 people closely connected to you in some way mysteriously killed or murdered 

Actually, Snopes explains all of the MYSTERIOUSNESS you cite in great detail.  Take 10 minutes and read thru it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

30 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It is his home country you idiot. 

That is where his blood comes from you dick. 

That is where, the continent, is home for us. 

Our ""Motherland""

But I forgot, you're not all there.

His home country is America. Supposedly. 

My ancestors are from Italy but it's not my home country. America is. If you are not born here then the country you were born in is your home country. 

Dont worry. He already scammed the country into being President being born in Kenya. His older brother even said he was there when his mom gave birth to him. It's done and over with. Trump is still picking up the pieces, while Obama laughs away with the Iranians 

8 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Actually, Snopes explains all of the MYSTERIOUSNESS you cite in great detail.  Take 10 minutes and read thru it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

That's the actual article that confirmed that Snopes is about as far left as the ACLU is. 

They ran down countless and countless of murders of people heavily involved with the Clintons with most having damning info on them. 

I get that they interact with a lot of people being famous figures, but this is way more than coincidence. Read these stories and try and not let your mouth hit the floor 

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Actually read and read things completely.  The entire interview is out there to reference.  

Have a good one 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

My ancestors are from Italy but it's not my home country. America is. If you are not born here then the country you were born in is your home country. 

Dont worry. He already scammed the country into being President being born in Kenya. His older brother even said he was there when his mom gave birth to him. It's done and over with. Trump is still picking up the pieces, while Obama laughs away with the Iranians 

Stop being silly.  For many they reference their fathers country as their home country, especially in African nations. 

Take a time to know a few folks besides those that look like you. You’ll be amazed at what you learn. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I will let a good old American explain it.  Listen closely at this Gentleman.  He is educating fools.  I dont expect him to be safe for long.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Clearly you are not speaking the same language. If you look it up, you will see the accepted context for this word given the conversation. 

I was in the hospital when someone was born but that does not mean I attended their birth.

You're stupid.

Did you listen to  that video sir?   Don't argue just post it.  They even know that filthy swines guts and feets and ears are Trash.  He even says so.