Clemson has 24 Commits for the 2019 Class: 1 from South Carolina

RedZone

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

There is something going on at Clemson.  Dabo is holier than thou - but going to make Ole Miss look like child’s play.

I definitely always used to think Clemson, Auburn, and Ole Miss were the most sketch when it came to recruiting.   There were times when they all sucked and would be in turmoil yet somehow were pulling crazy talent.   Only Ole Miss got busted, so who knows and at this point Clemson is an easy sell. 

Truth is NO ONE is clean.  Some are just a bit more protected, some are targets.   Teams like Miami can't get away with anything.  

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree. Kids want to play at programs that win

They've been stealing top end talent from better programs way before they ever were a top program.  Go back a bit and look at recruiting trends.  There are some teams that always stick out as unusual.   Clemson was definitely one of em.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 954gator said:

They've been stealing top end talent from better programs way before they ever were a top program.  Go back a bit and look at recruiting trends.  There are some teams that always stick out as unusual.   Clemson was definitely one of em.  

I'll have to take a look. 

54 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

• Thanks 1

Dabo is a man of faith and every time he talks you can feel good about sending your son there. He is High character and would be the one coach outside of Nick Saban I would want my son being coached by. You know they will get tough love, and nothing less than the best will be expected. 

Ole Miss was weird because they were getting 4 and 5 star guys stockpiled for no reason. They had no real success so it seemed odd. Clemson is a powerhouse and it is a no brainer to not want to go there. 

CJ Spiller said he went there because of the faith factor with Dabo. It felt like home