NorCal Report, week of 11/12/18

Cal 14

5 minutes ago, Rippers said:

This is another example of my point.  Given the opportunity to use this data to support your opinion, you pretty much say "look it up yourself, I don't have to defend my belief".  Lazy and typical of your responses.  Also, if you're going to play grammar police with everyone, your own posts need to be grammatically spot on.  You're often not.

100 percent wrong.

What is there to quote or back up? 50-0 in the last 1st quarter? No you need anything else? I already told you the starters haven't really played a 2nd half the entire year. I could post every stat imaginable but it doesn't really matter, as what I stated above is most reflective of the current state of the team.

I think you would agree. 

The #1 public school team in CA

BTW- I think the below is being fairly generous to Cen10

Capture.PNG

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

100 percent wrong.

Well, considering that you used “they’re” incorrectly, my post was not 100% wrong. The rest is debatable.  I’ll argue that Folsom’s starters only playing the first half of most of their games and the 50 point first quarter are products of a soft schedule and that they were shut out one of the few times they played the whole game. 

We’ll see how the Nor Cal final and the SBG play out before crowning them....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1. 7-7 1st quarter, 21-7 at half. Not exactly a boat race as some inferred. For as bad as Pitt was, and they had to go on the road, this game should have been an absolute boat race. But it wasn't. And Pitt is what? Maybe the 9th or 10th best team in NorCal? 5 or 6 at best?

2. Not speculation. Ask anyone who has truly seen both.

3. Pure opinion. Folsom took on a national top 10 team on the road, week 0. Then 2 weeks later, drove all the way down to LA to take on a top 10 team in SoCal at the time. People whine because Chaminade was down, but that same Chaminade team put quite the scare into an undefeated Oaks team, which is also a top 10 CA team.

4. I don't need any detail to support how Folsom has played as of late. The info is all public. Video and stats, etc... They're 1st string has hardly played into 2nd halfs, the entire season.

Maybe some day Folsom will prove they’re  good on the field of play. That way you wouldn’t have to troll message boards 24-7 trying to convince everybody.

It’s so pathetic. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Bestcoast said:

Maybe some day Folsom will prove they’re  good on the field of play. That way you wouldn’t have to troll message boards 24-7 trying to convince everybody.

It’s so pathetic. 

Riiiiight. This coming from the same dude replying and reacting to my every post.

Sounds like a troll 24/7. You should be banned immediately. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom is the #1 Public in Ca. 

Stop trolling and move on. No response needed.

Bye. 

Folsom players deserve better than a troll telling everyone 24-7 how good they are. I’m sure they would like to prove it on the field if given a chance. 

so sad what you have done to that team. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

100 percent wrong.

What is there to quote or back up? 50-0 in the last 1st quarter? No you need anything else? I already told you the starters haven't really played a 2nd half the entire year. I could post every stat imaginable but it doesn't really matter, as what I stated above is most reflective of the current state of the team.

I think you would agree. 

The #1 public school team in CA

BTW- I think the below is being fairly generous to Cen10

Capture.PNG

Cent10 has played with and beaten the big boys. 

Folsom just has a troll trying to convince everyone they are good.

So sad for those kids

• Haha 1

Really? There are hundreds of teams with soft schedules in the nation, maybe thousands. Name one team that did this and I will drop it as an argument. 

If you can't name one, I've made my point. 

Washington High School from Massillon, Ohio.  In an OOS game, nonetheless.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2018/10/13/ohio-prep-football-team-scores-101-points-friday-night-game/1630446002/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Rippers said:

This is impressive.

However- Folsom did it in a SECOND ROUND PLAYOFF GAME nonetheless :)

The team that Massillon beat is 3-7 and has 37 kids in uniform. Folsom did this to a 9-2 league champ. Big difference. But I commend your research. 

Name one team that did this and I will drop it as an argument. 

14 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

This is impressive.

However- Folsom did it in a SECOND ROUND PLAYOFF GAME nonetheless :)

The team that Massillon beat is 3-7 and has 37 kids in uniform. Folsom did this to a 9-2 league champ. Big difference.

You didn't even last an hour....

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rippers said:

You didn't even last an hour....

You missed the bus. I said name one team that has done what Folsom did. Folsom scored 50 in a quarter, in a 2nd round playoff game (9-2 league champ). 

Your comeback was an Ohio team that did it on a 3-7 Pennsylvania team, in a meaningless, mismatch OOS game.

You didn't last an hour :)

You lose. #Context

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

Cent10 has played with and beaten the big boys. 

Folsom just has a troll trying to convince everyone they are good.

So sad for those kids

This is All so True!... Cen 10 Is the Undisputed #1 Public High School Football program in CA and It is not even close.... Big gap to The next best Mission Viejo.... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Really? There are hundreds of teams with soft schedules in the nation, maybe thousands. Name one team that did this and I will drop it as an argument. 

If you can't name one, I've made my poin

Cen10 put 49 on Roosevelt in the first quarter but nobody is bragging on it.  Maybe Folsom can schedule them next season do the same, and you can brag all over it again next year.

• Haha 1

You missed the bus. I said name one team that has done what Folsom did. Folsom scored 50 in a quarter, in a 2nd round playoff game (9-2 league champ). 

Your comeback was an Ohio team that did it on a 3-7 Pennsylvania team, in a meaningless, mismatch OOS game.

You didn't last an hour :)

You lose. #Context

I'm pretty sure everyone who has read through this knows exactly what you originally meant, despite your attempt at revisionism once you got busted out yet again.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Rippers said:

I'm pretty sure everyone who has read through this knows exactly what you originally meant, despite your attempt at revisionism once you got busted out yet again.  

Revisionism? I am dealing in facts. You forgot or intentionally left out the facts. Context matters.

If you want to win an argument, you present facts, ALL of them, and don't leave out the ones to support for case. It just makes you look bias and wanting to push an agenda.

Next time come with the full facts instead of taking a quick loss. I do enjoy the argument though. It was fun.

45 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Against 5-6, non playoff Roosevelt? You are forgetting Folsom got 50 in the first quarter in the second round of a PLAYOFF GAME against a 9-2 team.

Roosevelt lost in first round of the playoffs, hence 11 games.  Another LIE by you.  They keep adding up.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Roosevelt lost in first round of the playoffs, hence 11 games.  Another LIE by you.  They keep adding up.  

There is nothing to lie about. It is right here. I have posted the difference in the team in question for transparency. Maybe you will get your team to travel for once and play a real team next year instead of waiting for the playoffs.

Enjoy sitting at home. I am done with you, as are others. No response needed.

Good bye.

Capture.PNG