NorCal Report, week of 11/12/18

Cal 14

On 11/14/2018 at 12:21 PM, Cossacks said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if OR gives MT a good game. And I’m curios if CVC can slow down Liberty. Liberty is a good team, but I think that could be a close game as well. That CVC loss to Antioch is just a strange one, not sure what happened there?

Don’t be shocked if CC of Modesto “upsets” inderkum either. 

If anyone plans attending this game, we will be tailgating pregame at 4pm. Stop by have a soda and plate of food! CC fan base parties pretty good pregame. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Don’t be shocked if CC of Modesto “upsets” inderkum either. 

If anyone plans attending this game, we will be tailgating pregame at 4pm. Stop by have a soda and plate of food! CC fan base parties pretty good pregame. 

Inkerdum.  LOL.

YOu know your playoffs suck when a team called Inkerdum is in the finals, and your fans take them seriously.  LMFAO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Inkerdum.  LOL.

YOu know your playoffs suck when a team called Inkerdum is in the finals, and your fans take them seriously.  LMFAO

WHOA! Stop the presses!!! Sammy poking fun at that which he is clueless about!? Say it ain't so!

Your trolling methods are reaching Block's level, my friend. You almost got it down pat, even including the purposeful misspelling to further convey disdain. Nicely done!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Kind of like this?

And yes, keep it football

I am talking about the one, among others, asking you to support your claim that Folsom would put up 34 on a team that has not given up more than 24 in a game all season, allows less than 10 points a game and has already shut out your team.  You chose, as you are wont to do, to ignore that post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rippers said:

I am talking about the one, among others, asking you to support your claim that Folsom would put up 34 on a team that has not given up more than 24 in a game all season, allows less than 10 points a game and has already shut out your team.  You chose, as you are wont to do, to ignore that post.

You claimed I ignore all posts that talk objectively about football. I just proved that you do.

It is my opinion in regards to the 34. If you look at my prediction about the Cen10 game last night, you will find I am pretty spot on about things. 

• Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You claimed I ignore all posts that talk objectively about football. I just proved that you do.

It is my opinion in regards to the 34. If you look at my prediction about the Cen10 game last night, you will find I am pretty spot on about things. 

Besides, once again, you chosing not to talk football in favor of mudslinging, I never made a post saying that I only wanted to talk football. Your example is meaningless, considering that I was answering a question in your quoted post instead of ignoring one, but nice try at avoiding the subject, yet again.

Secondly, I know it is your opinion.  I asked you to objectively support it, ie, talk football.  Cent10-Mater Dei has nothing to do with DLS-Folsom, so I don't know how you can claim to be spot on about things based on that game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sure. But it shows that Folsom is the #1 public in the State of CA which has over 35 million people. Impressive. 

And how does Cen10 losing to the defending national champ and current #2 team in the nation show that Folsom, who also has their only loss at the hands of a private school--one not ranked #2 in the nation--, is the #1 public school in Cali?

They are definitely in the discussion and they have been all year, but I would like to see your opinion better supported.

7 hours ago, Rippers said:

And how does Cen10 losing to the defending national champ and current #2 team in the nation show that Folsom, who also has their only loss at the hands of a private school--one not ranked #2 in the nation--, is the #1 public school in Cali?

They are definitely in the discussion and they have been all year, but I would like to see your opinion better supported.

1. Cen10 struggled with medicore Pitt

2. Folsom would NOT have got running clocked against MD. (not saying they'd win).

3. Cen10 didn't play hardly anyone this year until the playoffs. Pitt as a marque game is laughable.

These are my points. And if you have watched Folsom as of late, you would see my biggest point in person :)

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

1.  Cen10 struggled with medicore Pitt

2. Folsom would NOT have got running clocked against MD. (not saying they'd win).

3. Cen10 didn't play hardly anyone this year until the playoffs. Pitt as a marque game is laughable.

These are my points. And if you have watched Folsom as of late, you would see my biggest point in person :)

1.  35-7, shutting Pitt out the last three quarters, is hardly a struggle

2. Speculation

3. Chandler of Arizona is a tad bit marquee than Pitt, but I see your point.  Not sure if it is applicable because the same can be said about Folsom's schedule.

Your last point is your strongest about how Folsom is playing of late, but some further detail would help support it.

25 minutes ago, Rippers said:

2. Speculation

3. Chandler of Arizona is a tad bit marquee than Pitt, but I see your point.  Not sure if it is applicable because the same can be said about Folsom's schedule.

Your last point is your strongest about how Folsom is playing of late, but some further detail would help support it.

1. 7-7 1st quarter, 21-7 at half. Not exactly a boat race as some inferred. For as bad as Pitt was, and they had to go on the road, this game should have been an absolute boat race. But it wasn't. And Pitt is what? Maybe the 9th or 10th best team in NorCal? 5 or 6 at best?

2. Not speculation. Ask anyone who has truly seen both.

3. Pure opinion. Folsom took on a national top 10 team on the road, week 0. Then 2 weeks later, drove all the way down to LA to take on a top 10 team in SoCal at the time. People whine because Chaminade was down, but that same Chaminade team put quite the scare into an undefeated Oaks team, which is also a top 10 CA team.

4. I don't need any detail to support how Folsom has played as of late. The info is all public. Video and stats, etc... They're 1st string has hardly played into 2nd halfs, the entire season.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

4. I don't need any detail to support how Folsom has played as of late. The info is all public. Video and stats, etc... They're 1st string has hardly played into 2nd halfs, the entire season.

This is another example of my point.  Given the opportunity to use this data to support your opinion, you pretty much say "look it up yourself, I don't have to defend my belief".  Lazy and typical of your responses.  Also, if you're going to play grammar police with everyone, your own posts need to be grammatically spot on.  You're often not.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rippers said:

2. Speculation

These are great Points!.... Having seen both teams play, CC is still 2 TD better then Folsom.... CC Defense was impressive, unfortunately their QB's forgot they were playing for CC.... That was a crazy game!... :)

Folsom just needs to realize that beating DLS wont raise their profile the way they are hoping for and by them continuing to duck the #1 Public school in the state CC, Folsom is actually doing a disservice to Nor Cal Football as a whole...

If Folsom ever beats DLS all people will say is DLS is down and Nor Call Football is worse then we thought.... If Folsom Beats CC and DLS then they are unequivocally the #3 team in the state and Nor Cal Football is strong....

It's 100% on Folsom to make this happen, they are the Up and Comer, CC is the King, "To be the man you have to beat the man!"....:)