Les Miles to Kansas.....

RedZone

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

He's a pretty good recruiter at LSU, who isn't? 

He brought in some good players and helped turn the Oklahoma St program around. That program was in the dumpster too.

Kansas isn't looking to win national titles. They just want the program headed in the right direction and to compete.

8 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ummm No...I've seen Utah's offenses over the years.

Unless he somehow plan on bringing a bunch of Mormons to Boulder...he won't last.

Size (lack of) has been an issue for CU for at least the past decade and a half.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21

utah state has the 11th best total offense In the country.

if you think Kyle wittingham is leaving Utah for Colorado that’s not happening. Wittingham is one of the best coaches in the country imo from a talent to results stand point. 

11 hours ago, 181pl said:

🤣😂

Damn he must be desperate to get back into coaching. What a crap job. Kansas will never be good. It's a terrible state for recruiting and its a basketball school first and foremost.  He should have waited another few months and he might have ended up back in the SEC or in the ACC.

Auburn job should be opening up soon. Can richt survive at miami

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

He's a pretty good recruiter at LSU, who isn't? 

Some of these guys think  Les will just be able to get these guys to come to Kansas over better options ..... how did that work out for Charlie weis? Weis got studs at Notre Dame (although his teams underperformed) not so much at Kansas. 

Remember weis’s recruiting pitch to HS recruits at Kansas ..... calling his current players pile of crap?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/charlie-weis-kansas-football-team-crap-2013-7

If Auburn had fired Malzahn right after the 2017 regular season, his buyout would’ve been $6.9 million. But the Tigers decided to extend Malzahn’s contract through 2024 and give him a raise from $4.725 million per year to an even $7 million average. 

In the event Malzahn is fired without cause now, Auburn owes him 75 percent of the total remaining money on the deal — half of that within 30 days, the other half in installments over the next four years. The math here isn’t that complicated, but Malzahn’s buyout would work out to about $32.1 million if Auburn fired him on Dec. 1, 2018.

Just now, Mjd33 said:

If Auburn had fired Malzahn right after the 2017 regular season, his buyout would’ve been $6.9 million. But the Tigers decided to extend Malzahn’s contract through 2024 and give him a raise from $4.725 million per year to an even $7 million average. 

In the event Malzahn is fired without cause now, Auburn owes him 75 percent of the total remaining money on the deal — half of that within 30 days, the other half in installments over the next four years. The math here isn’t that complicated, but Malzahn’s buyout would work out to about $32.1 million if Auburn fired him on Dec. 1, 2018.

Yeah hes safe. I didnt know they extended his contact. What idiots over there at Auburn. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

He was the only Team to beat Bama last year. Plus, Auburn beat Georgia. 

Yes he was but 1 game shouldnt get you extended. Its the overall body of work. Hes lost 4-5 games this year. And not even ranked in the top 25. 

Auburn also lost to UCF in a bowl game which yeah I get it it's a bowl game but you don't lose to UCF come on. 

I cant wait to Saturday. Hoping Alabama puts up 60. I'm sure saban is not happy after giving up 17 to citadel 

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes he was but 1 game shouldnt get you extended. Its the overall body of work. Hes lost 4-5 games this year. And not even ranked in the top 25. 

Auburn also lost to UCF in a bowl game which yeah I get it it's a bowl game but you don't lose to UCF come on. 

I cant wait to Saturday. Hoping Alabama puts up 60. I'm sure saban is not happy after giving up 17 to citadel 

Auburn beat Washington week 1. 

The UCF loss was predictable ..... auburn was playing for nothing after Uga Loss in sec title game and UCF had everything to play for and prove people wrong. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Auburn beat Washington week 1. 

The UCF loss was predictable ..... auburn was playing for nothing after Uga Loss in sec title game and UCF had everything to play for and prove people wrong. 

Was Washington ranked when Auburn beat them? I dont remember. 

That's why I said I get it it's a bowl game. One team clearly didnt care to be in the same dome they lost the SECCG in. 

But even if Washington was ranked winning one game that meaningful a year is bogus. 

Guys whose contract should be extended are the likes of Saban meyer(who I truly cant stand) Reilly sweeney. 

Looks like harbaugh gonna save his job one more time this year esp if they beat Ohio state on Saturday. 

There are so many coaches in college football that should be fired... petrino is finally gone.. patterson at TCU. Another program that needs some life back in it. 

Helton at USC looks like hes done there. 

Chris ash at Rutgers should be gone soon

Oregon state another program that needs help. Maybe mark stoops. He took kentucky to #11. 

The firings have begun. Itll be interesting to watch

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Yea it's a quality win. When you beat a ranked team esp top 10 it's a quality win without a doubt. 

Washington it looks like from the standings can win their division this week by beating wash state. 

I think Auburn is in trouble this week against alabama but it's a rivalry game so who knows.