Colquitt County vs. Archer 22-21 F

Belly Bob

Gotta do it one more time. 

P.S. the Archer coaches lost it at the end. Not very classy at all.

I bet they're glad to know Ryan Fitzgerald is graduating. He has straight killed them for two years in a row. 

xD

Juicy blocking that P.A.T.! Whaaaat! Rejected! Saved the season right then and there like a boss.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gotta do it one more time. 

P.S. the Archer coaches lost it at the end. Not very classy at all.

I bet they're glad to know Ryan Fitzgerald is graduating. He has straight killed them for two years in a row. 

xD

Juicy blocking that P.A.T.! Whaaaat! Rejected! Saved the season right then and there like a boss.

What happened?

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A few of them acted a fool. Acting like they wanted to fight or something. Not gonna hold it against em. It's an emotional game and this one ended very emotional for everyone. 

Congrats to your Demons! 

Take that USAT. Fucking dummies. xD

Like I said, I think archer is that team that will always give colquitt hell. Colquitt may win the game, but they're gonna earn every bit of that win when playing Archer. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Archer should have learned by their losses to Milton and Grayson.  They should have learned by their squeeker past Tift and close win to Parkview.  They had nothing to lose since their season was littered with losses and barely wins.  Shoulda went for 2

We couldnt believe they didnt go for 2.

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Like I said, I think archer is that team that will always give colquitt hell. Colquitt may win the game, but they're gonna earn every bit of that win when playing Archer. 

I thought it would be different this year after blowing out North Gwinnett last week. 

Boy was I wrong!

Just now, ron169 said:

So the field goal block happened right in front of me. The right tackle of the FG team went outside to block Jay ward on the edge, juicy was just inside of jay and shot the gap for the block! 

It was beautiful. P.A.T.s like that are tough to block. 

That t.d. run by Leggett was ridiculous too. He willed us to win. He dragged half of the defense with him for those yards. 

The whole thing was crazy. Damn what a senior class!

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

That t.d. run by Leggett was ridiculous too. He willed us to win. He dragged half of the defense with him for those yards. 

Nice win for Colquitt

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

They are hard to block if you force the outside guy to go around, but they were more afraid of jay than juicy

• Like 1