Folsom leap frogs Cen10 in CA Top 10 Rankings

TheHotisBlock

3 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

Got room for one more. We have Rab.

Big difference.

1. I don't ever use foul language

2. I don't use racial slurs

3. I only used verified sources (despite the fact people don't like them)

4. I only post my opinions, based on those sources and other relevant evidence.

5. I compliment when warranted. 

#NotGaRab

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

That same team smashed a team that nearly and should have beat DLS. 

It's all relevant. You cant cherry pick. 

LMAO.  That same team struggled against Bakersfield that lost at home to 5-5 Servite and 9-3 D2 Sierra Canyon.  Yes it’s all relevant.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

I think if anything. This thread shows how obsessed some of the SoCal posters are with Folsom. The pysche ward out in full force. 

And they fall for it every time. Hook. Line. And sinker. 

No, it shows how desperate you have become trying prove to the world that Folsom is as relevant as YOU think.  That in a nutshell sums you up.  Nice look by the way.

Since your team has proven repeatedly that they can’t beat DLS even in their very best year,  you’ve turned your angst towards Cen10 because that’s now your standard of excellence.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, On2whls said:

No, it shows how desperate you have become trying prove to the world that Folsom is as relevant as YOU think.  That in a nutshell sums you up.  Nice look by the way.

Since your team has proven repeatedly that they can’t beat DLS even in their very best year,  you’ve turned your angst towards Cen10 because that’s now your standard of excellence.  

Absolutely not. It think it shows how desperate the SoCal posters are who's teams are at home and getting leap frogged in the rankings by not playing because of they're terrible playoff system. 

You are obviously a jelly sandwich because your team isnt the #1 public school anymore and is an after thought right now. 

Enjoy watching us. We still have one more game and are likely 2 to 3 TDs better than your team.