Folsom leap frogs Cen10 in CA Top 10 Rankings

TheHotisBlock

1 hour ago, ron169 said:

Folsom is currently the number one public school in the country on calpreps. And their position there by depend on the final score of DLS MD game tonight

My take on this: Folsom is in the conversation, but I think Lakeland and Colquitt have some individual and team speed on the defensive side of the ball that Folsom hasn’t seen. Allen is a different beast. I think Allen would pose problems up front. FWIW, I think all those teams would give DLS and most any other team in the country fits with their strength. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

You are obviously a jelly sandwich because your team isnt the #1 public school anymore and is an after thought right now. 

No dude, if I’m a sandwich, it’s prime rib. You? I would say Fluffernutter.  

Look everybody knows Folsom is good.  You don’t have to keep screaming it from the rooftops. 

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

No dude, if I’m a sandwich, it’s prime rib. You? I would say Fluffernutter.  

Look everybody knows Folsom is good.  You don’t have to keep screaming it from the rooftops. 

I already know they're good. 84 points good. And you're a McRib. And that's being nice. 

You don't need to follow and respond to Folsom if you dont care or disagree. Doing show only shows desperation along with a few of your fellow jelly SoCalers. 

The running clock is coming next week. Let's root it on!

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

My take on this: Folsom is in the conversation, but I think Lakeland and Colquitt have some individual and team speed on the defensive side of the ball that Folsom hasn’t seen. Allen is a different beast. I think Allen would pose problems up front. FWIW, I think all those teams would give DLS and most any other team in the country fits with their strength. 

You saved me a bunch of words... naming Folsom the number one public is the country is ludicrous. They are a nice team and and as you said, maybe belong in the conversation but I doubt they are even the number one pub in Ca. IMO they would not prevail over CC or even MV.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

You saved me a bunch of words... naming Folsom the number one public is the country is ludicrous. They are a nice team and and as you said, maybe belong in the conversation but I doubt they are even the number one pub in Ca. IMO they would not prevail over CC or even MV.

Calpreps disagrees. 

#1 in CA by far. 

The other match ups would be fun

10 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

There are so many others too. North Shore D is pretty nasty. Duncanville and Longview are both athletic. I really like Central in their game earlier this week. 

12 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

C10 vs Folsom would be a dandy. 

Both those teams would easily beat MV. MV was vastly overrated. 

17 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Could you imagine if Folsom didn't turn the ball over last night? They could have legit scored 100 on a top 10 team in CA. 

Its unreal!

LMAO. Could you imagine Folsom scoring against DLS?  A goose egg, now that’s unreal.  BTW, has the Ponce De Leon society from Folsom called back that research team they sent to Concord to try and find that end zone?  

• Haha 1

Just now, On2whls said:

LMAO. Could you imagine Folsom scoring against DLS?  A goose egg, now that’s unreal.  BTW, has the Ponce De Leon society from Folsom called back that research team they sent to Concord to try and find that end zone?  

You know you've already vermin slaughtered in am argument when you get caught using a week 0 battle game as a measuring stick for the rest of the season when that game could have  every gone either way. 

But I may resort to that as well if my team was sitting at home prior to Thanksgiving and watching a better public school leap frog them in all the rankings. 

A win is a win. 

48 minutes ago, On2whls said:

No, it shows how desperate you have become trying prove to the world that Folsom is as relevant as YOU think.  That in a nutshell sums you up.  Nice look by the way.

Since your team has proven repeatedly that they can’t beat DLS even in their very best year,  you’ve turned your angst towards Cen10 because that’s now your standard of excellence.  

Exactly!!!... The couldn't even score 1 point against DLS now all the sudden they are "Hanging Whatever" on CC...

Put Cen10 in the D 1-AA bracket and see how they do.... I know what that wouldn't do, They wouldn't give up 40+ Points to a lower TIER Team, That's for sure.... :)

That Folsom Defense is just plain Awful....

Congrats to Folsom Though!... Best 1-AA Team in CA HSFB History!... Their Plan has worked perfectly... Duck DLS for 5 years, Play DLS in a "Loser Moves On" Game where your offense scored 0 points and you still get to go to a Lower TIER Bowl Game and have a Parade... Folsom Fans can now proceed to "Carnival Bark" all off season and say "We Would Have"....

The "Folsom Rule" working to Perfection!... :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

The fact remains that Folsom, after week 0, has proven to be a Tier 1 team. As of right now. 

And people are pissed. 

No one is pissed. But the fact remains that Folsom has played one powerhouse program, and failed to score a point. Anyone can drop 70 on the south central Louisiana school for the deaf dumb and blind

• Like 2

Just now, ron169 said:

No one is pissed. But the fact remains that Folsom has played one powerhouse program, and failed to score a point. Anyone can drop 70 on the south central Louisiana school for the deaf dumb and blind

And held them to a struggled 14 points. Don't forget to mention all the details and not just the ones that fit your argument or agenda.

Still #1 public right now. 

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The fact remains when the devil played a Tier 1 Calif team, they got shut out.

You continue to bring up the goose egg which is fair but every person that watched the game could see those two teams were on the same level. Similar to the MD-SJB games. MD got killed the first time around, yet wins the rematch. Two evenly matched teams with different strengths. 

• Like 1