Big Day on NFHS Network

PrepGridiron

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Most all the big games are available for stream today. Going to see how much I can squeeze in before I get the sideways look from the lady of the house. Got to save reserves for the big game tonight. 

DLS — Mater Dei?

my best option right now is enrolling in sling 

2 hours ago, Pops said:

DLS — Mater Dei?

It’s a glorious day here in So Cal.  We had our rainy season yesterday and the day before, so all the mountain ranges are glistening brilliant white.  The sort of day you punctuate a nice long ride with a top tier shootout.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pops said:

DLS — Mater Dei?

Yup, smart move to do this.  I tried every angle I know to get this from FL and my only shots are... 

Something like a Durex 2.0 Kodi/troypoint subscription (one day free trial they claim to offer.. may need to call directly, their site features no trial period I see now... so much for that idea).  About $15 a month subscription.   NBC Sports Bay network is included on their channel list.    

Unless someone from Cali would like to What's App video me and aim their cell phone at the TV or PC for 3 hours straight 🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Carroll v Duncanville is your next game

Really looking forward to seeing Duncanville! 

I played and coached OL but I’ve really come to admire a great defense. With today’s football rules, a good defense is much more rare than a good offense. Plus the team I played for/coached is known for defense and a strong run game, so it’s what I love to watch.

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yup, smart move to do this.  I tried every angle I know to get this from FL and my only shots are... 

Something like a Durex 2.0 Kodi/troypoint subscription (one day free trial they claim to offer.. may need to call directly, their site features no trial period I see now... so much for that idea).  About $15 a month subscription.   NBC Sports Bay network is included on their channel list.    

Unless someone from Cali would like to What's App video me and aim their cell phone at the TV or PC for 3 hours straight 🤣

Isnt it on NFHSNETWORK?? Hmm guess its not