SFA 💭 Lee Thoughts?

LiberalDonaldTrump

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't necessarily think an outsider should totally discount Lee due to schedule like that, because great teams can come out of seasons with bad schedules, but, I'd probably defer to insiders when trying to judge these teams against each other. 

I don't try to guess which teams are better in Cali or Jersey without reading the Jersey or Cali threads. Hell I won't even try to guess which metro Atlanta schools will emerge without reading some ECHS and Atlien stuff. 

Only people outside the state of Georgia try to pull this type stuff every year. Haha. 

Why are their no threads with Georgia people trying to tell Jersey who their best team is? Or Cali? Or Texas? 

Damn if their isn't a plethora of Jersey and Cali trying to tell Georgia who their best team is though. 

ef022f9e8a01655429e1aecf3406fbad.jpg.18d8562dc850c909c07bb4b51715d728.jpg

We can all come to an unanimous Decision who the Greatest team from Jersey was

hands down no debate

theres no discussion on that 

on the other hand u obviously can tell there’s a huge debate on who Ga’s number one team is

ask anyone who follows football who they think was NJs best team and they all will tell you the same thing 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You obviously didn’t watch the archer game cause packers QB threw %500 on his completions and had maybe 92 Passing yards all game

So one game with bad passing stats and they have no passing game?

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hehe little do you know  I got a NFHS account... 

ur talking out ur ass... I probably watched more Grayson archer and colquit games then I did watching jersey games

You may have an NFHS account but I doubt the latter otherwise you wouldn't be talking about Colquitt not having a passing game based on 1 game.... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So one game with bad passing stats and they have no passing game?

You may have an NFHS account but I doubt the latter otherwise you wouldn't be talking about Colquitt not having a passing game based on 1 game.... 

Guess you didn’t watch the championship against Milton either 🤦‍♂️ 

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We can all come to an unanimous Decision who the Greatest team from Jersey was

hands down no debate

theres no discussion on that 

on the other hand u obviously can tell there’s a huge debate on who Ga’s number one team is

ask anyone who follows football who they think was NJs best team and they all will tell you the same thing 

Like Hawg said, There is no debate about who the best team in GA is except by people who arent even from Georgia and do not know the teams.

NJ & Cali clowns want to tell US who our best team is which is preposterous.

Imagine me telling you Red Bank Catholic or Ramapo was your best team, when I dont know shit about either, and you telling me Im wrong, its the NPG4 Champ. 

Im not gonna do that because Im not here to constantly troll your teams... And you know less than me overall. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bro, NJ is easy to pick these days as there's only 3 worthy teams in SJR, BC and SPP. GAs top is littered with deserving teams. Annually. 

That’s how I like it .. I don’t need PC DP and Pop John Don Bosco giving me any more sleepless nights 

hopefully those days are over!!

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Like Hawg said, There is no debate about who the best team in GA is except by people who arent even from Georgia and do not know the teams.

NJ & Cali clowns want to tell US who our best team is which is preposterous.

Imagine me telling you Red Bank Catholic or Ramapo was your best team, when I dont know shit about either, and you telling me Im wrong, its the NPG4 Champ. 

Im not gonna do that because Im not here to constantly troll your teams... And you know less than me overall. 

Well if you said Ramapoo was our best team then I would clearly know you don’t know football 

seriously let me know who ur #1 Team in Ga is

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They own 6A. 

Congrats. You took the tallest midget title from Lee county for this year. 

Huge pat on the back, chest bumps and high fives all around!

GC crushed 7A Marietta SJC beat them as well ...  Although agree Marietta was a fraud 

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

And yet they were two 12 men on the field penalties from being Your states best.....says a lot about the state of Georgia football 

Heyyyyyy  👋 By any chance were those 2 12 men on the field penalties Back To Back?? In the 4th quarter??on the final drive? ?? In the States?

ya that would be bad look for Ga

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Bingham has never had a team in their history as good as 2016 Chandler.

And SFA just curbstomped an undefeated Bingham 41-3 last year.

Centennial beat the worst BG team in the last 8 years.

Bingham ‘17 not a top Bingham team 

SFA’17 much better than SFA ‘18 

whether it was BG’s worst team or not, they were still as good as anyone in GA so.... not sure you’re point — I was just trying to give EC credit for beating a legit team.  You don’t beat STA and BG by accident — in fact, that’s the only way anyone from GA would ever play a team like that 

GA has to have one if their top teams beat a respected team from OOS (Hoover is very stale to count for much) — you can’t just chime in like you did when CQ lost and talk about what an “incredible” stare GA is for its depth 

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

This is wrong.the Bingham team that played in this inaugural bowl series games against BTW was every bit as good as 2016 Chandler...maybe better 

Better 

the only reason ‘16 Chandler is soooo highly regarded is they played Valdosta Instead of BTW

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

Bingham ‘17 not a top Bingham team 

SFA’17 much better than SFA ‘18 

whether it was BG’s worst team or not, they were still as good as anyone in GA so.... not sure you’re point — I was just trying to give EC credit for beating a legit team.  You don’t beat STA and BG by accident — in fact, that’s the only way anyone from GA would ever play a team like that 

GA has to have one if their top teams beat a respected team from OOS (Hoover is very stale to count for much) — you can’t just chime in like you did when CQ lost and talk about what an “incredible” stare GA is for its depth 

Bingham '17 was a top Bingham team.

Look at them... They crushed everyone. They beat East worse than IMG.

And then SFA crushed them.

• Like 1