SFA 💭 Lee Thoughts?

LiberalDonaldTrump

So I’m lurking on the 7a board and some Kickers father is Bashing Lee saying they embarrassed Georgia and should never been allowed on Tv... and goes on a huge rant saying colquit should have been the team to represent Ga

does anyone not remember they don’t have a passing game , in my opinion if they played SFA it would have been same outcome Maybe even worse  

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So I’m lurking on the 7a board and some Kickers father is Bashing Lee saying they embarrassed Georgia and should never been allowed on Tv... and goes on a huge rant saying colquit should have been the team to represent Ga

does anyone not remember they don’t have a passing game , in my opinion if they played SFA it would have been same outcome Maybe even worse  

Well then your opinion is stupid, uneducated, and loaded with idiocy.... Like it usually is

Colquitt is much, much better than Lee.

Its too bad they lost to Milton... Really.

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Uhhhh, negative on the hypothetical outcome... but the bashing on the forum if true is bullshit.

Regards,

Asshole

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Since when does Colquitt not have a Passing Game? 

And you're a special type a stupid.... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao 🤣 I cant .... you obviously don’t watch the games....

Colquitt had a good passing game all year outside of playing Milton.

Colquitts run game is also far superior to Lees.

And Colquitts D is better.

Colquitts just a lot better period.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

I say from now on either invite the GA 7A Champ... Or leave GA out of it. 

If not the 7A team... Then give our 6A champ a team like Centennial AZ, Eastside, or Bingham.... Not fucking SFA or a top 10 Chandler team thats been raping everyone by 40.

But why 7a... how come one year an outstanding team comes out of 3or 4 a ?

why does the team have to be from 7a

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So I get up this morning, check my phone for text messages, and low and behold there's one from a prominent GA hsfb coach. All it says is "LC would beat Milton." 

Morning Glory to you too!! 

Lmfao...

It was clearly a GA hsfb coach that Milton knocked out of the playoffs then.

• Haha 1

I just feel like with that Game SFA has a Freshman running point guard for the team... Him being a freshman QB on the road in South Georgia.. u gotta take advantage of that ... rattle him .. send an extra blitzer to Lay A licking on the Kid, send him a message get in his head even if you give up a big play in the process 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Very, very rarely that happens.

The #1 team in GA will 99% of the time be from 7A.

In fact usually the entire GA Overall Top 5 is from 7A.

After Lee had that long kick return... Fumbled it, and then SFA took it 87 yards in 1 play...

That took a LOT of wind out of Lees sail. The game was going great until then.

Lee fumbled the ball a few too many times vs a team of that caliber. 

I still think Lee played ok... But Colquitt fucked GA up losing to Milton. 

Damn you Propst.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

To expand on that.

There may be a 5A or 6A Champ... Maybe even 4a... That has the starting 11 to hang with the best 7A teams on some occasions.

But the depth of 7A teams will always win eventually.

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude you watched 1 Colquitt game all year and made this stupid assumption.... 

This terribly stupid assumption... 

Hehe little do you know  I got a NFHS account... 

ur talking out ur ass... I probably watched more Grayson archer and colquit games then I did watching jersey games

Congrats to SFA. Their running game and Dline would be a lot for most teams to handle. They are stacked. I think a better matchup would have been Colquitt or Lakeland. Also, I think a team like Carol City or Central shuts down a lot of what they do. 

But congrats to the SFA Panthers, certainly one of the top teams in the entire country.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay but is SJR was still g3 then that statements false.. because that proves best team in State can be from a lower classification 

Nobody said they can't ever. It's just not common. Very not common in Georgia. 

There is a number of reasons why. 

Colquitt beating up on the other classes top teams this year while finishing the runner up in 7A should be proof enough of that. I really wish Rome would have been brave enough to play a North Gwinnett or Colquitt last year. Even Brookwood. 

Polls had Rome first in Georgia last year. I think the aforementioned 3 would have made that poll look different. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody said they can't ever. It's just not common. Very not common in Georgia. 

There is a number of reasons why. 

Colquitt beating up on the other classes top teams this year while finishing the runner up in 7A should be proof enough of that. I really wish Rome would have been brave enough to play a North Gwinnett or Colquitt last year. Even Brookwood. 

Polls had Rome first in Georgia last year. I think the aforementioned 3 would have made that poll look different. 

So why can’t the best team be a 6a Team? It can’t be that big a difference in talent wise