SFA 💭 Lee Thoughts?

LiberalDonaldTrump

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

BG still as good as anyone in GA.

Good lord get off the forum clown. You suck at this. You've pretty much never predicted any non obvious game correctly. You dont know how to break down matchups... And you dont know DLS' place.

What is your purpose other than falsifying Folsoms worth?

Why all the insults?

you can disagree with me without being an ass 

let me rephrase — BG could easily beat anyone in GA

i think CQ is better 

but that’s it 

What are you going to hold against them — losing badly to a nationally elite team?  MD a lot better than SFA

lising to DLS?  So would everyone else on GA

losing to Centennial?  Meh, I’m not sure how anyone in GA would fare a week after playing Mater Dei — how’d Norcross do the week after BTW?

smh at the homer accusation after proclaiming GA’s greatness due to depth the night that CQ went down 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Pops said:

Why all the insults?

i think CQ is better 

but that’s it 

What are you going to hold against them — losing badly to a nationally elite team?  MD a lot better than SFA

losing to Centennial?  Meh, I’m not sure how anyone in GA would fare a week after playing Mater Dei — how’d Norcross do the week after BTW?

smh at the homer accusation after proclaiming GA’s greatness due to depth the night that CQ went down 

Nobody screamed about depth the night Colquitt lost.... 

75% of us where pissed.... 

And this BS obsession you have with BG winning in GA is absurd.... 

This year's BG is nothing like the past 5 years.... 

Not even close.... 

Get your head out your ass... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Why all the insults?

i think CQ is better 

but that’s it 

Colquitt is just like the Lakeland teams of old that handled DLS. I think Colquitt v. DLS would be a great game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Colquitt is just like the Lakeland teams of old that handled DLS. I think Colquitt v. DLS would be a great game.

That was almost 10 years ago and a DLS team that had lost by 24 the previous week and tied or trailed their first three Norcal games 

and “handled” is an interesting adjective to use for a game that went to double OT with DLS clearly having the momentum (and stamina) late 

I think DLS and CQ would be a good game also 

I think DLS would be a slight favorite and a double digit favorite over anyone else in GA — CQ lost a game they shouldn't have

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

380 days ago: "CQ should've beaten NG. They're the much better team."

Two weeks ago: "CQ should've beaten Milton. They're the much better team."

Just saying that hearing this annually from GA posters gets old. Give credit to the winners rather than find excuses for the loser. 

Oh. I don't recall doing that. I saw a Cali poster do it just before your post. 

Milton QB Yates kicked Colquitt's ass in the third quarter. 

Add in the 50% additional flags for wearing black and gold... 

Congrats Milton. Made the proper adjustment at halftime while Colquitt's OC was found wanting... Again.

On 12/23/2018 at 9:52 AM, 181pl said:

Congrats to SFA. Their running game and Dline would be a lot for most teams to handle. They are stacked. I think a better matchup would have been Colquitt or Lakeland. Also, I think a team like Carol City or Central shuts down a lot of what they do. 

But congrats to the SFA Panthers, certainly one of the top teams in the entire country.

Colquitt blew their chance, Milton was scared. Lee had the guts to take the game,  knowing they were out matched talentwise. The rest can play coulda, woulda, and shoulda. Lee accepted the invitation, and gave it their best shot. However, just as I predicted before the season, the net effect of losing these high profile games will be the issueance of boarding passes on the  transfer train. Dougherty county kids will be flocking to Lee in droves. And the GHSA won't bat an eyelash. And it'll be the same across the state. Five years from now, maybe sooner, the landscape will look very different. Losing these games was, in the long run, the best thing that has happened to Georgia high school ball since Propst  reintroduced the forward pass to the state. Neighborhood ball isn't going to beat elite talent. Grayson, with Conn or Herron, might have wiped the field with St Francis, given their talent. But Grayson was a team who quit on the coach before the season started. So thats a moot point. An imponderable, in the words of Kerouac.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Not necessarily saying they win.

Wed never know that until they played. Im saying theyd put up a better fight than Lee. Hell I thought Lee played ok. There was just a big turning point in the game they couldnt recover from... Its not like they were just completely overwhelmed from the jump. I kinda thought they might be at first.

Colquitt had more muscle up front. But we'll never know. Lee gave it their shot. The turnover early in the 3rd, eliminated any element of a surprise upset. Lee didn't have to play them.

32 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Colquitt blew their chance, Milton was scared. Lee had the guts to take the game,  knowing they were out matched talentwise. The rest can play coulda, woulda, and shoulda. Lee accepted the invitation, and gave it their best shot. However, just as I predicted before the season, the net effect of losing these high profile games will be the issueance of boarding passes on the  transfer train. Dougherty county kids will be flocking to Lee in droves. And the GHSA won't bat an eyelash. And it'll be the same across the state. Five years from now, maybe sooner, the landscape will look very different. Losing these games was, in the long run, the best thing that has happened to Georgia high school ball since Propst  reintroduced the forward pass to the state. Neighborhood ball isn't going to beat elite talent. Grayson, with Conn or Herron, might have wiped the field with St Francis, given their talent. But Grayson was a team who quit on the coach before the season started. So thats a moot point. An imponderable, in the words of Kerouac.

Good post 

On 12/23/2018 at 9:51 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hehe little do you know  I got a NFHS account... 

ur talking out ur ass... I probably watched more Grayson archer and colquit games then I did watching jersey games

So, you have an NFHS. Account ...

On 12/23/2018 at 11:12 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Guess you didn’t watch the championship against Milton either 🤦‍♂️ 

And you watched the CC/Milton game ...

So much for your bullshit story about mysteriously “becoming aware” that Milton beat Colquitt.

#lyingsackofshit

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

So, you have an NFHS. Account ...

And you watched the CC/Milton game ...

So much for your bullshit story about mysteriously “becoming aware” that Milton beat Colquitt.

#lyingsackofshit

My bad 🤗  I watched the game replay on periSmoke

haha u thought ur silly ass got me in a lie

• Sad 1