Jaguars void Fournette’s guarantees

Bormio

2 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Teams kept picking up Mike Williams (Former USC WR) for years....the Lions, Titans, Raiders, Seahawks....and he never amounted to anything in the league.  Fournette will be down the same path.  You and HSFBfan can go to bat for him though.  On another note, I think you usually know your shit and I enjoy your posts, but it is usually telling the quality of poster who agrees with you on certain topics if you catch my drift.

Haha.  I hear ya.  Y'all are giving up on a young kat who has rare size and speed combined.  At least give him sometime to get through the early years of adjusting to the money and fame and then we can revisit whether he is all done or not.  

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

U can keep believing that but hell get another chance in the league hopefully on a real team. 

Reggie bush in NO avg 4 ypc on his first team and he ended up on 5 teams in his career. 

Reggie Bush was productive and an excellent receiver out of the backfield plus a dangerous punt returner. Apples and oranges comparison. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  I hear ya.  Y'all are giving up on a young kat who has rare size and speed combined.  At least give him sometime to get through the early years of adjusting to the money and fame and then we can revisit whether he is all done or not.  

I’m not talking about his attitude at all.  Just think he lacks any extraordinary skill set.  There’s a lot of guys out there that can do as much as him and be more productive.