Jaguars void Fournette’s guarantees

Bormio

3 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

HSFBfan has to be trolling at this point.  Nobody can be this out of touch.  His attitude towards this thread actually explains a lot of his posts, football related or not.  Ignorance personified.

He is, though.

One of my mantras has always been “Ignorance Should Be Painful.”

20 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

HSFBfan has to be trolling at this point.  Nobody can be this out of touch.  His attitude towards this thread actually explains a lot of his posts, football related or not.  Ignorance personified.

College players need to play every game, even inconsequential bowl games which could jeopardize a life-changing NFL contract, but players in the NFL need only play hard if they are on a SB-contending team. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

College players need to play every game, even inconsequential bowl games which could jeopardize a life-changing NFL contract, but players in the NFL need only play hard if they are on a SB-contending team. 

Haha, Exactly..the guy can't even keep track of his thoughts anymore.

We've all seen fournette. We know exactly what hes capable of. Get him on a real team

Fournette brown bell Beckham etc need to be on teams that are good. 

Right now brown bell and Beckham are on teams with aging QBs who are not helping them. 

Time for Pitt NYG to let these players go and get them on teams with young QBs. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We've all seen fournette. We know exactly what hes capable of. Get him on a real team

Right now brown bell and Beckham are on teams with aging QBs who are not helping them. 

Yeah, Pittsburgh is going to just take a $21 million cap hit by trading Brown #aintgonnahappen

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He signed a contract - fancy that

Yea I know. Obv the $$$ was very good. But I'm sure hes regretting it at this point. Bell will be gone. His time in Pitt is coming to an end. I was reading somewhere that Tomlin is getting fired....idk if any truth to that rumor. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Right now brown bell and Beckham are on teams with aging QBs who they are going out of their way not to help. 

FIFY

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I know but hes wasting his prime years with a qb who is 36. His career is behind him. Hes a HOF. Him and eli need to go ride into the sunset and call it a day. 

Ben just threw for 5000 yards and 36 td's.  I can't go.  Brown had 104 receptions and 15 td's.  I can't go.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

And they are losing games. Again people point to stats. It's very hard to go by stats anymore at least in my opinion

They are losing games because they aren't great on defense anymore.  They are ok.  This is the Steelers we're talking about now.  The one team who never really plays a road game unless they are in NE or Oakland.

Just now, nptb17 said:

They are losing games because they aren't great on defense anymore.  They are ok.  This is the Steelers we're talking about now.  The one team who never really plays a road game unless they are in NE or Oakland.

Steelers play 8 road games a year correct? Nfl plays 8 home and 8 away as far as i remember. But are you saying because of their fan base is expansive. Same with the cowboys. 

53 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Steelers play 8 road games a year correct? Nfl plays 8 home and 8 away as far as i remember. But are you saying because of their fan base is expansive. Same with the cowboys. 

Come on man.  Everyone knows that there are 8 and 8 schedules.  Steelers fan base takes over every stadium besides the ones I named.  The last time they were in Dallas it was probably 65 -35 Steelers fans.

• Like 1