Jaguars void Fournette’s guarantees

Bormio

3 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Come on man.  Everyone knows that there are 8 and 8 schedules.  Steelers fan base takes over every stadium besides the ones I named.  The last time they were in Dallas it was probably 65 -35 Steelers fans.

They wouldn't take over Soldier field, The Superdome, The Nest, Arrowhead, Mile High nor Lambeau

Fournette is injury prone. May improve under new management with the right trainer as a straight up running back but I doubt he becomes more than a decoy in long yardage situations. Not that he can't break loose and take it to the house cause he can, but not so much on sore knees or ankles. He was the hope to become the next Fred Taylor/Drew-Jones type back. He proved to be to soft though.

Would love to see him succeed in any system though even if he is a Me First type person.

26 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Fournette is injury prone. May improve under new management with the right trainer as a straight up running back but I doubt he becomes more than a decoy in long yardage situations. Not that he can't break loose and take it to the house cause he can, but not so much on sore knees or ankles. He was the hope to become the next Fred Taylor/Drew-Jones type back. He proved to be to soft though.

Would love to see him succeed in any system though even if he is a Me First type person.

Honestly hes the perfect RB for the jets. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They wouldn't take over Soldier field, The Superdome, The Nest, Arrowhead, Mile High nor Lambeau

Last time they were in Green Bay, they took over.  The last time they were in Mile High and not the playoff game it was probably 55 to 45 in the Broncos favor.  The Steelers fans are everywhere.

Just now, nptb17 said:

Steelers were there in droves as well. Denver games are always packed.  Denver does great at the gate.  I don't think i've ever seen a Denver game and it's not packed.

They come in droves in big cities like San Francisco,  Los Angeles, Dallas,  New York etc. Not in cities like Denver.  There's a huge difference between those cities.

Just now, steeler01 said:

They come in droves in big cities like San Francisco,  Los Angeles, Dallas,  New York etc. Not in cities like Denver.  There's a huge difference between those cities.

I can see that.  I'm still traumatized from the time they came to San Francisco when we were on our run and all you heard that day was Heaaattttthhhh!  That shit still pisses me off.

• Haha 1