Jaguars void Fournette’s guarantees

Bormio

At least he didn't call out pollsters for not gifting his high school team a MNC. Nor did he tweet about committee rankings and stuff in college. 

Idk. Maybe if he had gotten all that out of his system before the pros? 

Ha. 

Downward. We're spiraling downward. Or to coin Belly's phrase... trending down. 

• Haha 6

This thread makes me think back to the disagreements I had years back with some on this board (and others) over Zeke Elliott, Fournette and Gurley. I always felt Fournette wasn't on the same level because he's pretty one-dimensional. Never really knew the extent of issues over his attitude, though, which makes it even more of a landslide IMO. I admit that Gurley is every bit as advertised and has been a fantastic fit in the Rams offense (once McVay took over). But I still like Zeke the best of the 3 because of what he does w/o the ball in his hands. He just does everything well.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Probably told his whole life everything revolves around him and he will be accommodated. Big guy on campus in high school and college but nothing like that in the pros. Just 1 of 53 and nothing more. Can’t handle that I guess 

Just of 1 of 53?  Ha, the dude is a STUD rb.  Can't speak for his locker room behavior, but skill wise, he still is the big man on campus. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bormio said:

Apparently his behavior has become intolerable, and the Jags may be looking to part ways with him.  $20 talent, 2 cent brains.

Why would he waste his time on that losing team behind a trash OL. They signed ereck waste people time flowers. If I was fornette I'd want out too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just of 1 of 53?  Ha, the dude is a STUD rb.  Can't speak for his locker room behavior, but skill wise, he still is the big man on campus. 

He has averaged 3.7 yards a carry in his career, is overweight most of the time, can’t stay on the field because he’s hurt every time he gets a hangnail, doesn’t have any extraordinary skill set (average speed, field vision), isn’t a threat as a receiver out of the backfield, and doesn’t make people miss or get yards after contact.

he is not a stud running back in any sense if the word.  Not sure why you think he is except to be contradictory.  His attitude is just the icing on the shit cake to be honest.  He is below average in every measurable a rb is assessed by.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes a beast not being used right in Jax. Let him get to a real team where he wants to be instead of wasting his time on a trash organization.

ok man...you clearly know how to use a guy who can’t stay on the field in the first place.   I’m sure your plan is genius.  Should be an NFL rb coach.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

He has averaged 3.7 yards a carry in his career, is overweight most of the time, can’t stay on the field because he’s hurt every time he gets a hangnail, doesn’t have any extraordinary skill set (average speed, field vision), isn’t a threat as a receiver out of the backfield, and doesn’t make people miss or get yards after contact.

he is not a stud running back in any sense if the word.  Not sure why you think he is except to be contradictory.  His attitude is just the icing on the shit cake to be honest.  He is below average in every measurable a rb is assessed by.

The kat has major skills.  Put him on a good team with decent blocking and he will run wild. 

• Like 1