Don Bosco, NJ vs St John Bosco, CA

RedZone

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This galactic mismatch will be 5 times worse....worst match up in the history of OOS games

The Bergen Catholic kids got some major exposure though. They will never forget it.

bandicam 2019-01-13 10-56-34-299.jpg

Why would someone intentionally set this up and do it all over again?

There is something truly wrong with this kind of abuse at the high school level.........for what? To be a big shot wanne-be promoter?

Jesus Christ!

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Caj once again shows how narrow his mind is.There is more to be gained by traveling than just playing a football game

Lol you got these kids that are never gonna know what it’s like outside their Barn or swamp because you forget These people sell boiled peanuts to survive u think they can afford a Plane ✈️ ticket lol 😂 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

There is more to be gained by traveling than just playing a football game

..... one day you will talk about those things, I suppose.

Tell us Chamber of Commerce guy......what does Don Bosco gain by traveling 2500 miles to get their teeth kicked in by the CA All Stars?

Cool plane trip, some shopping?...

smdh

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatodayhss.com/2015/don-bosco-prep-knocks-off-no-24-archbishop-rummel/amp

Don bosco handed Rummel their first regular season loss in two years. 

You girls are something else....

Rummel was OK that year. We didn't win state. Probably should have, but we didn't.

Don Bosco did.........that team wasn't that great either. 

Tell the class what the hell this has to do with Don Bosco traveling 2500 miles to get their ticket punched, like Bergen Catholic did. 

Is nj just trying to rack up the most lopsided defeats in high school football history? Is that what prepgridiron logistics is all about?

I'll be laughing at all you message forum fools later......I just feel sorry for the kids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Tell the class what the hell this has to do with Don Bosco traveling 2500 miles to get their ticket punched, like Bergen Catholic did. 

List the teams in Louisiana that can compete with these ca super teams being formed in md and sjb? I’ll wait.... 

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

List the teams in Louisiana that can compete with these ca super teams being formed in md and sjb? I’ll wait.... 

Don Bosco couldn't even compete with 3 loss Gonzaga last year getting blown up 38-7 or whatever that was.

Just stop with your babbling nonsense..

All you morons do is change the subject.

Don Bosco is going to get beat so badly they may drop football or find a new promotor...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Don Bosco couldn't even compete with 3 loss Gonzaga last year getting blown up 38-7 or whatever that was.

Don Bosco is going to get beat so badly they may drop football or find a new promotor...

What I’m getting at You indigent swamprat is That Don Bosco is and for ever will be the best team in Louisiana 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

..... one day you will talk about those things, I suppose.

Tell us Chamber of Commerce guy......what does Don Bosco gain by traveling 2500 miles to get their teeth kicked in by the CA All Stars?

Cool plane trip, some shopping?...

smdh

I guess voodoo practicing chicken foot wearing people couldn’t find a cultural activity in Los Angeles but I’m sure the fine people at DBP will

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

A statement like this should probably be preceded by “in my opinion.”

If this wasn't the "opinion forum" I probably should. 😄

I think I'm one of the few that deals with facts honestly.

Don Bosco wasn't very good last year and hasn't been in several years. Not traveling 2500 miles to get stomped "good" anyways....in my opinion.

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

You didn’t name one Louisiana Team. Fail.