Don Bosco, NJ vs St John Bosco, CA

RedZone

9 hours ago, Ararar said:

Every time Caj post he brings down the IQ of this board and I have proof 

Massachusetts ranks as the No. 1 state in education, by all these measures; New Jersey is No. 2. Several other Eastern Seaboard states stand out: New HampshireVermontMaryland and Virginia. And some Midwestern and Western states also rank in the top 10 in education: NebraskaIowaUtah and Washington. Eight of the states that rank in the top 10 in education also rank in the top 10 overall in the Best States rankings.

RANK

STATE

US-MA.pngMassachusetts

US-NJ.pngNew Jersey

US-UT.pngUtah

US-NH.pngNew Hampshire

US-IA.pngIowa

US-WA.pngWashington

US-FL.pngFlorida

US-VT.pngVermont

US-NE.pngNebraska

US-ND.pngNorth Dakota

US-MD.pngMaryland

US-VA.pngVirginia

US-MN.pngMinnesota

US-CT.pngConnecticut

US-WY.pngWyoming

US-NC.pngNorth Carolina

US-SD.pngSouth Dakota

US-WI.pngWisconsin

US-ME.pngMaine

US-CO.pngColorado

US-KS.pngKansas

US-MT.pngMontana

US-NY.pngNew York

US-IL.pngIllinois

US-MO.pngMissouri

US-CA.pngCalifornia

US-RI.pngRhode Island

US-TN.pngTennessee

US-HI.pngHawaii

US-ID.pngIdaho

US-GA.pngGeorgia

US-DE.pngDelaware

US-OR.pngOregon

US-KY.pngKentucky

US-IN.pngIndiana

US-MI.pngMichigan

US-TX.pngTexas

US-PA.pngPennsylvania

US-OK.pngOklahoma

US-AK.pngAlaska

US-OH.pngOhio

US-AR.pngArkansas

US-AZ.pngArizona

US-NV.pngNevada

US-WV.pngWest Virginia

US-MS.pngMississippi

US-AL.pngAlabama

US-SC.pngSouth Carolina

US-LA.pngLouisiana

US-NM.pngNew Mexico

Lmao 😂 Louisiana can play football but can’t Read a Book 📖 

@RedZone

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk man.... 

Florida has some of the dumbest people as well.... 

It's ridiculous you got people down there discovering ways to cull mosquitoes and Cure cancer... But then 10 minutes later you got some Jackass trying to rape an alligator and a grown ass man trying to Rob a bank in his cow feetie pajamas... 

Actually living here my whole life I can tell you the majority of all the stupid shit that happens here is from some asshole from out of the state. People come here from all over the country and act like damn fools thinking that shit flies. 

For example, when you hear of someone getting attacked by an alligator it most likely is some dumbass thinking they are big lizards. People from Florida know don’t go in any water that’s not a swimming pool 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Actually living here my whole life I can tell you the majority of all the stupid shit that happens here is from some asshole from out of the state. People come here from all over the country and act like damn fools thinking that shit flies. 

For example, when you hear of someone getting attacked by an alligator it most likely is some dumbass thinking they are big lizards. People from Florida know don’t go in any water that’s not a swimming pool 😂

Pretty sure the dude that takes Bath salts and eats people’s faces is from Florida 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So, alligators are not big lizards?

• Haha 2

On 1/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, RedZone said:

You do realize today's don bosco is not getting the "stars" and has a new coach?

They are no better than Evangel Christian....that might be a competitive game.

If it takes another 62-14 beat down in CA to prove it so be it. It's really nothing to me anyways.

My point is that Cali has very little depth.  Sure SJB might beat the crap out of DBP - that does not change my opinion on how shitty California has become.  

• Like 1

No states are deeper than TX and FL.

Cali has a handful of truly elite teams. Tx and FL have 50 programs that can compete with most state championship caliber teams from other states. Outside of a few national recruiting factories, the number of FL and TX teams that can compete at a high level is off the charts  And FL has two of those national recruiting factories as well in STA and IMG. 

Unfortunately, in this day of transfers, lack of integrity, morals, etc., very few can compete with the STAs, MDs, SJBs, BGs, SFAs, IMGs, etc. I'm excluding those programs from this analysis because those aren't real HS football teams. Much like Oak Hill and few others in basketball aren't real HS basketball teams. They are super-recruited all-star diva factories. 

• Confused 1

On 1/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. Just five elite teams. Huge drop off after them. Lots of questions will be answered in 2019. 

New Jersey, even in it's heyday, was not elite. They had 5 teams in a state with 7 or 8 million people. They had Don Bosco, Bergen Catholic, St. Joe's Regional, St. Peters Prep, and Paramus Catholic. Those are all still excellent programs and I'm not knocking them, even if they are no longer competing for NCs. But the state as a whole is not very deep. California is like NJ on steroids. It has several super elite programs and then just a bunch of teams.

4 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Why are you sticking up better for Louisiana? Louisiana has some great teams. John Curtis, West Monroe, Karr, evangel, University lab, etc and a few others.

CA is a huge state......many schools playing football.

This entire "depth" thing is overrated and I can prove it.....but, don't care enough to.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:12 PM, Texasball said:

My point is that Cali has very little depth.  Sure SJB might beat the crap out of DBP - that does not change my opinion on how shitty California has become.  

😂 yes because NS,Duncanville and Allen didn’t beat the hell out their Texas competition .Take a look in the mirror and contemplate the term self awareness 

• Like 3