The cabal jizzing all over the forum today

Bormio

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Was the event you describe a teacher's convention? Billions and billions of teachers?

LMAO

🤡

Look, the game is back on so I don’t have time or desire to go back and forth so let me cut to the chase. 

You made a blanket statement that Americans wanted the wall b/c they feel it’s the feds duty to protect its citizens. 

And I pointed out that’s not everyone’s purpose for wanting it, you know it and so do I. you don’t speak for most nor do you speak for a few. I get tired of you pulling out this noble bs as if that’s how most think factoring what’s their constitutional right.   A lot of racists have weaponized the wall to support their nationalists views....

Cheers 

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You throw irrelevant stuff and get off track a lot, but TODAY,  just for you,  I’m going to break down how off your reply just was. 

Now for clarity,  the reason why I brought up the “wall chant” stuff is b/c of conchas very noble response that Americans (he’s generalizing) desire a wall because it’s the feds constitutional responsibility to provide security.   I responded to show him that everyone’s intentions are not as noble as he laid out and referenced the “build the wall chants” and the use of the chant as a weapon to harass. 

Now fast forward and remove the pages of conversation in between and your response is essentially: But illegals rape women!   😂 

please follow along and track what’s being said, everything doesn’t require a “whataboutism” reply. 

I think it is you that missed the point.....

Whataboutism and off track WAS the point....

Yes maybe I waited too long to reel that shit in (how many pages did you say?lol)…as those rapes are definitely on par with your 'they called us bad names' schtick.....like either makes any difference.....

But I did give the appropriate 'tangent alert' if you had noticed.... 

of course when you find little ammunition on point.....whataboutism abounds

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And I pointed out that’s not everyone’s purpose for wanting it, you know it and so do I. 

And the purpose for those rapists 'not wanting' a wall is not in societies best interest either....so what?

neither are being held out as any real reason to build or not build the wall....and non relevant.

Why do you think attacking concha with this line of questioning, has any value at all???

Sounds like one big 'Whataboutism' to me....🤔

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

I think it is you that missed the point.....

Whataboutism and off track WAS the point....

Yes maybe I waited too long to reel that shit in (how many pages did you say?lol)…as those rapes are definitely on par with your 'they called us bad names' schtick.....like either makes any difference.....

But I did give the appropriate 'tangent alert' if you had noticed.... 

of course when you find little ammunition on point.....whataboutism abounds

How am I going to miss my own point!   

My redirect to concha on the intention of Americans supporting the wall as their right under the constitution has nothing to do with the number of rapes by illegals.  

But you go with that troll, your reply to the whole thing was profound. 😂 

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

And the purpose for those rapists 'not wanting' a wall is not in societies best interest either....so what?

neither are being held out as any real reason to build or not build the wall....and non relevant.

Why do you think attacking concha with this line of questioning, has any value at all???

Sounds like one big 'Whataboutism' to me....🤔

That has nothing to do with why I responded to him.  Nothing.  

I responded to concha b/c he likes to generalize about the intentions of the right as if all are well read and understand their rights under the constitution. It’s bs, as a lot of intentions are not as noble. That’s why I responded to him that way. It has nothing to do with illegals rape too 

You are swinging hard for the fences and I haven’t even thrown a pitch.  😂 

Just now, Horsefly said:

How am I going to miss my own point!  <<<simple....your 'point' was pointless... 

My redirect to concha on the intention of Americans supporting the wall as their right under the constitution has nothing to do with building or not building a wall, by the same reasoning as  the number of rapes by illegals.<<<and as written that way is actually a  'gift' in your favor for 'not building' LOL  

But you go with that troll, your reply to the whole thing was profound. 😂 <<F16

Still lost are you? 

maybe just a little more help....

Just now, Horsefly said:

No you are very lost.  I be explained it so a third grader can understand and you still whiff.  

Go read a book.  Here Is one to help.  

D48D2A88-B2AC-40BE-8898-6BBABED960E5.jpeg

What page is.... "racists have weaponized the wall" so we should not build it.... on???

That's the ticket for the profound prize...🤣

Just curious,,,

is it before or after the "rapists have weaponized the lack of wall" so we should build it"....

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

What page is.... "racists have weaponized the wall" so we should not build it.... on???

That's the ticket for the profound prize...🤣

Just curious,,,

is it before or after the "rapists have weaponized the lack of wall" so we should build it"....

Once again, I never said we shouldn’t build the wall based on racists wanting the wall. Please show me where I said that?  You can’t.  

Showing once again you truly don’t have a clue what’s going on in this conversation.  

Just leave with dignity.  Scrape yourself up and come back another day.  It’s all good. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Once again, I never said we shouldn’t build the wall based on racists want the wall. Please show me where I said that?  You can’t.  

Showing once again you truly don’t have a clue what’s going on in this conversation.  

Just leave with dignity.  Scrape yourself up and come back another day.  It’s all good. 

No problem.....probably me just imagining everything....

and I must not have seen you trying to hold Concha accountable for his support by means of holding him to the 'kiddie slander' standard...

...or play the racist card...

Oh, but wait....

49 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

A lot of racists have weaponized the wall to support their nationalists views....

Cheers 

nah..... must be just my imagination again....

enjoy the game...

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

No problem.....probably me just imagining everything....

and I must not have seen you trying to hold Concha accountable for his support by means of holding him to the 'kiddie slander' standard...

...or play the racist card...

Oh, but wait....

nah..... must be just my imagination again....

enjoy the game...

And I wasn’t holding concha accountable for anything but his own statement and was telling him to stop generalizing his belief as that representing Americans.  

Does that statement say I think the wall shouldn’t built b/c of them weaponizing the  wall as a racist statement or is it a declaration?  It’s a “yes” or “no”   Thanks 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Does that statement say I think the wall shouldn’t built b/c of them weaponizing the  wall as a racist statement or is it a declaration?  It’s a “yes” or “no”   Thanks 

No, not in the prose ......so why did YOU even bother to bring it up ???.....

Is your contention now that it has nothing to do with building the wall? 😂

because that's not gonna help you much..... as it only proves my whole point of "whataboutism" and relevance....🤣

You telling me now that your excuse is....wait for it...🤔

"Your point was pointless".....LOLOL ROFL 

See that's the thing with hypocrisy, you will wind up going in circles trying to explain the BS...

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

No, not in the prose ......so why did YOU even bother to bring it up ???.....

Is your contention now that it has nothing to do with building the wall? 😂

because that's not gonna help you much..... as it only proves my whole point of "whataboutism" and relevance....🤣

You telling me now that your excuse is....wait for it...🤔

"Your point was pointless".....LOLOL ROFL 

See that's the thing with hypocrisy, you will wind up going in circles trying to explain the BS...

You’re like a few of the academically challenged kids I work with.  Sometimes you just nod, give positive affirmations  and let them go on their way as they won’t ever understand the concept.

So, here is your head nod and pat on the head.

👋  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re like a few of the academically challenged kids I work with.  Sometimes you just nod, give positive affirmations  and let them go on their way as they won’t ever understand the concept.

So, here is your head nod and pat on the head.

👋  

Thanks...I can appreciate that...

giphy.gif

and good luck to your kids...

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Look, the game is back on so I don’t have time or desire to go back and forth so let me cut to the chase. 

You made a blanket statement that Americans wanted the wall b/c they feel it’s the feds duty to protect its citizens. 

And I pointed out that’s not everyone’s purpose for wanting it, you know it and so do I. you don’t speak for most nor do you speak for a few. I get tired of you pulling out this noble bs as if that’s how most think factoring what’s their constitutional right.   A lot of racists have weaponized the wall to support their nationalists views....

Cheers 

No.

I simply stated that it's very possible that people chanting "build that wall" (which you were inferring is simply a racist chant) actually want to see our borders and laws respected.

I freely acknowledge there are bad actors on both sides of the aisle.

Walls are and can be an effective part of the constitutionally-mandated federal responsibility over immigration and border defense. If some are using the "build that wall" simply because they don't like brown people, the shame on (and fuck) them.

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

That has nothing to do with why I responded to him.  Nothing.  

I responded to concha b/c he likes to generalize about the intentions of the right as if all are well read and understand their rights under the constitution. It’s bs, as a lot of intentions are not as noble. That’s why I responded to him that way. It has nothing to do with illegals rape too 

You are swinging hard for the fences and I haven’t even thrown a pitch.  😂 

My impression is that it has been YOU who has generalized.