The cabal jizzing all over the forum today

Bormio

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, tell me how the wall will stop the transport of drugs to the US from the sea and air? It inhibits travel, communication, and distribution channels, and cartels never use only one single smuggling method...simple no?

tell me how the wall will curb the overstaying of visas?<<when they get deported their illegal return is severely impaired..

Tell me how the wall will persuade US businesses from hiring illegals in the 1st place?<<less illegals would not only make such infractions more obvious to law enforcement, but would also increase the cost for these laborers....you know what happens when costs go up? 

tell me how the wall will prevent sanctuary cities?  <there's a new one LOL...but in our sanctuary city we've got illegal immigrant populations that require/or vote for their own..  Basic logic dictates if there were no population requiring such laws, then no such laws are required.

Don’t waste your time,<<<why not? you can’t answer these <<<I just did 🙄and they are all major to illegal immigration. <<and you are still majoring in minors

You endorse applying a 17h century solution to a 21st century problem. <<<sorry but people illegally crossing our borders on foot is still a 21st century problem.   Were you a problem solver at work or a problem maker??  😂 <<actually I was an Analyst...and usually only got the complex issues, that no one else could debug or fix...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The answer I’ve been looking for from you and troll is the country needs a comprehensive plan. 

All of those factors matter if we are serious about illegals. And the ONLY solution mentioned by trump as a major fix is ...the wall. 

😂

when I briefed generals in my day, they never invested $$ if it didn’t address and fix the problem, not in part but whole.  I hold trump to that simple standard.  🤦🏿‍♂️ 

He's actually talked about increased manpower, judges, facilities etc. But carry on. You're on a roll. Just ask yourself.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

He's actually talked about increased manpower, judges, facilities etc. But carry on. You're on a roll. Just ask yourself.

The problem is trump is not an effective communicator and failed in laying out a comprehensive plan that any seasoned staffer could develop.  It’s necssary so the better educated in this country have a thorough understanding of the problem and how it will all be fixed.

But I guess for some it’s good enough to just don the MAGA hat and chant “build the wall!!”  For me, I expect more...

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The problem is trump is not an effective communicator and failed in laying out a comprehensive plan that any seasoned staffer could develop.  It’s necssary so the better educated in this country have a thorough understanding of the problem and how it will all be fixed.

But I guess for some it’s good enough to just don the MAGA hat and chant “build the wall!!”  For me, I expect more...

Expecting more is great actually...

I could expect more too...from Dems as well as Reps...

But priorities should not be jumbled for political gain....

Again everyone is all ears with a better proposal....with none offered from the left...

and 'Denial of step 1' is the position, that I am finding myself missing the most from...and expecting more from...

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I recognize that things can be done in steps and stages and things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Tell me, do the folks chanting "build that wall" also chant "but DON'T use technology, hire more agents and judges, expand facilities or fine companies hiring illegals"?

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Expecting more is great actually...

I could expect more too...from Dems as well as Reps...

But priorities should not be jumbled for political gain....

Again everyone is all ears with a better proposal....with none offered from the left...

and 'Denial of step 1' is the position, that I am finding myself missing the most from...and expecting more from...

Let me bring this home to you.  What would your boss say to you if you propose a fix to a problem and promised them that a subscriber or vendor would cover the cost but then later you explained it was only a partial fix and demanded that THEY now pay for the fix,  and further, you didn’t provide details on how the other issues would be corrected?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I recognize that things can be done in steps and stages and things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Tell me, do the folks chanting "build that wall" also chant "but DON'T use technology, hire more agents and judges, expand facilities or fine companies hiring illegals"?

They show emotion and not a reasoned response.  They were promised a wall so they want a wall ... or else!

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They show emotion and not a reasoned response.  They were promised a wall so they want a wall ... or else!

Emotion? Sure.

Nothing unreasonable about expecting the federal government to control the border. It's a constitutional responsibility. And a wall is a sensible part of doing that.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Let me bring this home to you.  What would your boss say to you if you propose a fix to a problem and promised them that a subscriber or vendor would cover the cost but then later you explained it was only a partial fix and demanded that THEY now pay for the fix,  and further, you didn’t provide details on how the other issues would be corrected?

Piece of cake.....

We pay this vendor millions a year. well above the cost of any fix...

We also pay internally for the upkeep for their code....

If I find the 'error' buried in their code, then it's their bill....

Whether it comes as a reimbursement check from the vendor, as withheld current payments, or even clawback proceedings against the vendor really does not matter at all....you know why?    Because the time you spend arguing over it, you are still losing more money than the cost for me to put in the fix....

Never had any problems getting approvals or funding for the consultants under me to put in a fix.....when explained properly

Of course your average executive tends to be a bit more perceptive than the general public....so there is that...

1 minute ago, concha said:

Emotion? Sure.

Nothing unreasonable about expecting the federal government to control the border. It's a constitutional responsibility. And a wall is a sensible part of doing that.

You’re very noble.  I guess that’s why the phrase “build the wall” has been popularized on shirts, TOYS and chanted at sporting events and other activities not because it’s an ideal that represents America's quest to secure the border, but it’s a chant to disrespect and to dehumanize. Why? Because there are too many incidences where it was used that way. 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re very noble.  I guess that’s why the phrase “build the wall” has been popularized on shirts, TOYS and chanted at sporting events and other activities not because it’s an ideal that represents America's quest to secure the border, but it’s a chant to disrespect and to dehumanize. Why? Because there are too many incidences where it was used that way. 

Really?

And here I just thought most folks have had it with their laws and sovereignty being shat upon for so long.

Whatever you say.

Just now, Troll said:

Piece of cake.....

We pay this vendor millions a year. well above the cost of any fix...

We also pay internally for the upkeep for their code....

If I find the 'error' buried in their code, then it's their bill....

Whether it comes as a reimbursement check from the vendor, as withheld current payments, or even clawback proceedings against the vendor really does not matter at all....you know why?    Because the time you spend arguing over it, you are still losing more money than the cost for me to put in the fix....

Never had any problems getting approvals or funding for the consultants under me to put in a fix.....when explained properly

Of course your average executive tends to be a bit more perceptive than the general public....so there is that...

You didn’t answer the question either.  

I didn’t say anything about reaching into a set aside coffer to pay for contingencies as that’s not the situation the president is in, he’s asking Congress for a bill that he stated someone else was paying for and that doesn’t fix the whole problem.  

Whatever the particulars of your business; what would your bosses say if you did the same? 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Really?

And here I just thought most folks have had it with their laws and sovereignty being shat upon for so long.

Whatever you say.

Of course concha, because I’m sure you never seen that phrase weaponized to harass!   The fact that it is and has been gives a glimpse into a lot of the public’s true intentions with wanting a wall.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Of course concha, because I’m sure you never seen that phrase weaponized to harass!   The fact that it is and has been gives a glimpse into a lot of the public’s true intentions with wanting a wall.  

What are those?

They want to build a wall not in order to improve border enforcement but rather to....?

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t answer the question either.  

I didn’t say anything about reaching into a set aside coffer to pay for contingencies as that’s not the situation the president is in, he’s asking Congress for a bill that he stated someone else was paying for and that doesn’t fix the whole problem.  

Whatever the particulars of your business; what would your bosses say if you did the same? 

If you must insist that your issue is with T and his handling of it, and not the wall itself, then I won't stick up for that...

Never have...

Make fun of his 'lies' all you like..... (as he does essentially exactly as he indicated he would LOL).

But you are not ever going to get to the root of, or solve any problems, if you can't see the issue for what it is....unfettered by personal likes or dislikes....

just sayin' 

Just now, concha said:

What are those?

They want to build a wall not in order to improve border enforcement but rather to....?

Really?  You can't fill in the gaps why a person would want a wall and use it to harass and mock minorities?  

My quick conclusion would be to have as a symbol of white supremacy and exclusion.  

1 minute ago, Troll said:

If you must insist that your issue is with T and his handling of it, and not the wall itself, then I won't stick up for that...

Never have...

Make fun of his 'lies' all you like..... (as he does essentially exactly as he indicated he would LOL).

But you are not ever going to get to the root of, or solve any problems, if you can't see the issue for what it is....unfettered by personal likes or dislikes....

just sayin' 

Troll troll, troll, now there you go again, just when I think you got it you go and stick your foot in your mouth...AGAIN.

I don't even live in NJ, but let's discuss the problem there and analyze, shall we?  What is the immigration problem in NJ as you see it?  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Troll troll, troll, now there you go again, just when I think you got it you go and stick your foot in your mouth...AGAIN.

I don't even live in NJ, but let's discuss the problem there and analyze, shall we?  What is the immigration problem in NJ as you see it?  

In a nutshell the overtax burden...

and the 'takers' outnumbering the 'makers'

and still at this rate we are exporting makers... and importing takers.

So please do explain where you see my foot....

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

tangent alert  !!!

giphy.gif

LOLOL

You're just stuck on neutral. You only know one direction...

A bunch of teachers that dress up at a school Halloween party as Mexicans and a wall are expressing the importance to secure the border.   

A toy maker creates a "build the wall" Lego type set, just in time for Xmas, is expressing the importance of border security.  😂 

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Really?  You can't fill in the gaps why a person would want a wall and use it to harass and mock minorities?  

My quick conclusion would be to have as a symbol of white supremacy and exclusion.  

Ahhhh... the famous dog whistle thing where people say something and then the Left gets to decide what they REALLY mean.

Got it.  Nobody just wants our sovereignty and laws to be enforced and respected. Of course not.

I've seen the light.

45 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

legit post, BUT

forrest is the boss.....

download.jpg