The cabal jizzing all over the forum today

Bormio

44 minutes ago, concha said:

It's like a rabid pack of horny chihuahuas running around humping everything until they pass out.

I hope they're cardio freaks, because six more years of this could prove fatal.

you mean six more months?..nothing exciting in the news today huh?..LOL...you better bury that head a little deeper in the sand..🤡

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You don’t find your belief to be ironic that the truth willl come to light by someone who is a habitual liar?  

studies have shown that the average person lies about 8-10 times a day...

of course those were some pretty old studies...

wonder if the average would be more or less now??? 🤔

BTW: lying is bad ….🤨 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

studies have shown that the average person lies about 8-10 times a day...

of course those were some pretty old studies...

wonder if the average would be more or less now??? 🤔

BTW: lying is bad ….🤨 

do you think his lying would be average or above? 

BTW I agree about the lying average,  but think if the average person was routinely in the public eye or quoted often their lying would be less compared to quotes and statements that are less public.  not scientific but just opinion.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Horsefly said:

do you think his lying would be average or above? 

BTW I agree about the lying average,  but think if the average person was routinely in the public eye or quoted often their lying would be less compared to quotes and statements that are less public.  not scientific but just opinion.  

I don't think it would be a matter of numbers, but the 'quality' of lies might actually be of more importance there...

ie. did he fib on how much his tie cost, or did he fib on a campaign promises, suc as building a wall???

And for anyone that must explain their every move to the entire population, would probably end up concealing more than most....ie your standard politician...

so above average or not???

I'm gonna guess more than your average joe... and less than your average politician..

MSM got everyone beat tho

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Troll said:

I don't think it would be a matter of numbers, but the 'quality' of lies might actually be of more importance there...

ie. did he fib on how much his tie cost, or did he fib on a campaign promises, suc as building a wall???

And for anyone that must explain their every move to the entire population, would probably end up concealing more than most....ie your standard politician...

so above average or not???

I'm gonna guess more than your average joe... and less than your average politician..

MSM got everyone beat tho

No reason to lie about small irrelevant things, but he does it with quite frequency. Of course major issues as well such as who’s paying for the wall.  But most politicians lie about the major issues it’s what gets and keeps them elected.  But small stuff?  That’s pathological.  

12 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Never said that about nobama....."you can keep your Dr" your plan, not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS, Lois Learnes is honest, your premiums will go down on average of 2500 per year, knew nothing about Rev Wright"......👎👎👎👎. You excuse and castigate only when it appeals to you....Trump will prevail, not fail.....You  all excuse an investigation that was based on a lie paid for by those you are party too.....👹👹👹👹

I don’t look to liars to bring truth, nor do I look to a cheat to bring fairness and honesty to the table.  

You and I have differences that aren’t tied to politics. I don’t waver in my character and the way I conduct myself nor what I expect from others.  You obviously do.  

Trump will do as his character has dictated up to this point of his life.  That’s what I expect.  

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Trump will do as his character has dictated up to this point of his life.  That’s what I expect.  

That is a nice thought.....BUT

What would you expect from someone like say...

Iron Mike Tyson???

That his 'character' would dictate of course??…..for sure?...

LOL

Just happened to catch this ….

Thought it fit well with your 'expectation theory'...😬

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

That is a nice thought.....BUT

What would you expect from someone like say...

Iron Mike Tyson???

That his 'character' would dictate of course??…..for sure?...

LOL

Just happened to catch this ….

Thought it fit well with your 'expectation theory'...😬

Mike Tyson had a significant emotional event that changed his life to the point he denounced his past.  (So he says) These emotional events can’t be planned nor accounted for.  More importantly they must trigger a willingness to change regardless of how significant. 

Trump is still lying, I expect him to do the same in the future.  What would make me place faith in him to display any other trait than the ones he currently has? 

One’s past and present is what I expect from them in the future.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

One’s past and present is what I expect from them in the future.  

Then from many perspectives we should be just fine...

like maybe economically, and from a business sense...

Of course we may suffer the consequences of having someone call a politician a liar now....

dreadful isn't it....  

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Then from many perspectives we should be just fine...

like maybe economically, and from a business sense...

Of course we may suffer the consequences of having someone call a politician a liar now....

dreadful isn't it....  

There’s no consequence in me calling him a liar, but I’m very selective in voting a candidate that is egregious in their behavior.  

Time will tell though and we will see the real consequences of his actions, I’ve said this many times. 

A business mind is not necessarily what is needed in government.  The most effective public servants are actually selfless.  Just my experience 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There’s no consequence in me calling him a liar, but I’m very selective in voting a candidate that is egregious in their behavior.  

A business mind is not necessarily what is needed in government.  The most effective public servants are actually selfless.  Just my experience 

can't argue any of that...👍

but sometimes...just sometimes the lack of a business mind can be worse...

Just sayin' ...LOL

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Well, thats good as you manned up...However, with that in mind you should not say to much about Trump till his term is over......That would be in best interest......💪💪

I never said anything other than I only expect him to do what his character has been to this point.  He’s a liar and self centered.  I expect that to be consistent going forward.  

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Her college thesis was,I believe on Sol Alinsky with praise..👹👹👹👹 She also laughed when a rapist, who was defended by a firm she was with or connected to, got acquitted when they knew he did it....Hosefly is right, she's not defendable ....

Yes,  both candidates are bottom of the barrel.  It's a sad commentary they were candidates from our dominant parties. 

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Trump is not bottom barrel and is trying to keep his promise to he supporters....Politics, historically, is a very dirty bussiness and will never change..

He’s at the bottom.  Not a universally ideal candidate.  

Is he keeping his promise in making Mexico pay for the wall?  And why is he not being vilified by the same ones that roasted Obama for claiming they would keep their same Dr under Obamacare?  

The whole thing is a dumpfire, never mind the rationale for building the wall is very weak.   

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

We just disagree,but I don't think that this ILLEGAL INVASION IS A SCAM, rather a matter of LAW AND ORDER.....They are here illegally, get them and  theirs OUT.,.

That wall won’t fix the problems that have been outlined as immigration issues.  The wall is simply a monument to him.  

A multi billion dollar bill that he is asking the US to cover that he originally stated Mexico would pay for is not a mere disagreement in opinions.  It’s a gross mislead.  One that the hypocrites didn’t allow Obama to make.