Norcross, GA handles #1 nj roselle catholic, nj 75- 55

RedZone

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Saw it on twitter.... Spalding HoopHall Classic

First loss for Roselle Catholic, NJ (12-1) who is #1 in nj and #23 nationally........Norcross is currently 14-7 and #12 in GA.

25 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

#beatdown

Bro Come see us In  Football lol that’s why ur teams dodge elite teams and look for Free wins at Home haha 

@CCBlackhatter thanks for coming out of hiding after getting ur 💩 pushed in by a team that lost to Roswell and Parkview 

36 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro Come see us In  Football lol that’s why ur teams dodge elite teams and look for Free wins at Home haha 

@CCBlackhatter thanks for coming out of hiding after getting ur 💩 pushed in by a team that lost to Roswell and Parkview 

Milton lost by a combined 5 points to both teams.... 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Football and Basketball are 2 different sports.... 

I know you don't understand that though... 

One of NOLA's best teams Sophie B Wright played always tough Wheeler (Atlanta, #4 GA?) in the The Emerald Coast 16 Tourney in Florida few weeks back. Wheeler won 61-57.

Some highlights from Sophie B Wright's hudl vs Wheeler........(Sophie in the yellow)

http://www.hudl.com/v/2B1JBP

Georgia and Louisiana have some good battles recently in Hoops.....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Interesting - wonder why it says they were short handed?  Injuries maybe.

on a side note, Christ the King Girls team beat Mater Dei, CA girls at the same event

I think their big man is injured.

Last weekend the previous #1 team in NJ, Ranney School, lost to MacDuffie of the NEPSAC which starts four former CHSAA players.

East Catholic from CT had a blowout win over Archbishop Wood, nice to see a non-prep New England school representing.

• Thanks 2

Just now, MA Fan said:

Last weekend the previous #1 team in NJ, Ranney School, lost to MacDuffie of the NEPSAC which starts four former CHSAA players.

East Catholic from CT had a nice blowout win over Archbishop Wood, nice to see a non-prep New England school representing.

Yea I was at that MacDuffie vs Ranney game at Mt St Michael in the Bronx.  Great gym to catch a game at.  As had been discussed on here, a ton of NYC players end up in the NE Prep schools.  High level of play in the NEPSAC.  I don’t know much about CT schools, but I would assume there are some tough squads around New Haven, Stamford, and Bridgeport.  I think years ago Hillhouse HS in New Haven had some good squads.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Yea I was at that MacDuffie vs Ranney game at Mt St Michael in the Bronx.  Great gym to catch a game at.  As had been discussed on here, a ton of NYC players end up in the NE Prep schools.  High level of play in the NEPSAC.  I don’t know much about CT schools, but I would assume there are some tough squads around New Haven, Stamford, and Bridgeport.  I think years ago Hillhouse HS in New Haven had some good squads.

Sacred Heart from Waterbury had some dominant teams with Mustapha Heron. 90% of the best players in New England end up in the NEPSAC after their sophomore yeat at the latest.

I went to some NEPSAC championship games in the 90's when Maine Central Institute was in their prime, it was definitely an eye-opener. Even though there are a lot more kids going the prep route nowadays, I'm not sure there are any individual teams on that same level since the talent is spread between more schools and there aren't as many talented postgrads.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

East Catholic from CT had a blowout win over Archbishop Wood, nice to see a non-prep New England school representing.

A coach from a power NorCal school had told me #1 player in his class Christ of King big man was transferring here. CIF put a stop to it ( according to coach ) because superstar  Jalen Green was coming with him. Neither ended up here. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Green-46036198/

• Thanks 1