OT: Epic Faceplant

concha

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Noboby can beat their dipped cones for $1.08. That's quality at a cheap price even with $10.00 per hour workers.

You do have a point and proving my point the only thing worth eating is what's not cooked old friend. LOL.  Those fries used to be good when they cooked them in Beef Tallow and even that isn't good for you.  But I will admit their soft serve ice cream will make you stop :P every now and then.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I knew one day Faux Newz would cause us to lose more friends.  Hell I can't stand the old ones I had that listen to them now. 9_9 What's next Fish and Chips will be accused of taking over American Seafood joints.  Bangers and Mash for all dammit.  Have a good day old Chum

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Not gonna lie...I still stop by on occasion for an Egg McMuffin.  That's about it though. 

Ha.  That's funny I laugh each day coming to work because the two biggest lines are at Mc D's and Starbucks and I am like damn is That breakfast that good it's all adults. I don't drink coffee, but Starbucks have to be putting crack in their drinks.

37 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Not gonna lie...I still stop by on occasion for an Egg McMuffin.  That's about it though. 

There's a McD right on the way home from work. I'm ashamed to admit how often my stomach went rogue and ordered some Sausage McMuffins after graveyard.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

...I miss those mcgriddles.....

I don't eat breakfast sandwiches often, but when I do, I'll eat a McGriddle. Friggin genius, that invention. The syrup incorporated into the batter; the crunch of the bacon; the egg is cooked just right; and the McD logo is over the top. On point! Well done, Ronald.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahaha!!! Even Ronald hates him. If he were allowed to run for a 3rd term would Obama win? I say yes in a landslide. Well he would win the popular vote by millions but still may lose the election. Lol

No

the only reason his approval ratings rose toward the end of his term is that it was the end of his term

51 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Yes, I'll agree that the breakfast is fine. Mcgriddles and mcmuffins are pretty decent, but it's almost impossible to screw up breakfast. 

Even still I only get McDonald's when I'm road tripping, or camping and on my way to a trailhead.

McDonald's is the best of the burger places at making burgers you can eat while driving

their quarter pounder with cheese can be eaten in a hurricane without losing a pickle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

There's a McD right on the way home from work. I'm ashamed to admit how often my stomach went rogue and ordered some Sausage McMuffins after graveyard.

Breakfast value menu item

better than the egg mcmuffin at less than half the price

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

McDonald's is the best of the burger places at making burgers you can eat while driving

their quarter pounder with cheese can be eaten in a hurricane without losing a pickle

Well if that's the criteria, you're probably right!

Probably the best burger to throw out the window while driving too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Ha.  That's funny I laugh each day coming to work because the two biggest lines are at Mc D's and Starbucks and I am like damn is That breakfast that good it's all adults. I don't drink coffee, but Starbucks have to be putting crack in their drinks.

The chorizo, egg, and cheese sandwich at Starbucks is worth waiting in line for. That with a caramel apple spice latte will get your day started in typical white girl fashion. ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The chorizo, egg, and cheese sandwich at Starbucks is worth waiting in line for. That with a caramel apple spice latte will get your day started in typical white girl fashion. ?

Chorizo?

I think you mean turkey bacon feta wrap.

Hold the wrap.

xD