Img model school coming to NJ

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Isn't montevedre a basketball academy like IMG right here in FL?? (I might have misspelled it but I'm sure you know who I'm referring to)

Yes and no. They are dominant in basketball, soccer and a variety of sports, excluding football. But not all the Montverde kids play sports. A lot of wealthy Asians attend the school, as well as a number of other foreigners. 

Blair is the original img .. I had a lacrosse game there and it’s like a town village of high schoolers, since they board there ... after school no responsibilities I was talking to the fans during the jv game and they were saying how they got a pool, arcade, movies, ect ect just building after building of activities for the students,,, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Yes and no. They are dominant in basketball, soccer and a variety of sports, excluding football. But not all the Montverde kids play sports. A lot of wealthy Asians attend the school, as well as a number of other foreigners. 

Yeah I know very little of Montverde except that we are there recruiting for basketball every year.

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yeah they may attract but  what about the environment?... 

Whose in a rush to go stay in Princeton? 

Compared to Bradenton? 

Beaches,Malls,etc... 

Hurley's name pulls a lot of weight at least locally

They do have malls in NJ and beaches btw

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But It's Princeton,NJ...  

The closest source of entertainment is in Trenton... 

And I shouldn't have to tell you the problem with that... 

Yeah u dont want to be hanging out in Trenton lol 

From what I understand princeton is a nice town. Idk I've never been there 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But It's Princeton,NJ...  

The closest source of entertainment is in Trenton... 

And I shouldn't have to tell you the problem with that... 

Never really thought of Trenton as ‘entertaining’ unles referring to the inept state politicians. Princeton is actually a very desirable location being between Philly and NYC. Very strategic location for recruiting the two huge basketball markets.

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Never really thought of Trenton as ‘entertaining’ unles referring to the inept state politicians. Princeton is actually a very desirable location being between Philly and NYC. Very strategic location for recruiting the two huge basketball markets.

Didn't think about it that way.... 

But the problem I'm seeing is will they be able to keep the kids there for more than 1 semester...? 

Princeton is a nice area but it's not exactly the most ideal area to keep a teenager... 

The school has some solid Academics...

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Didnt they wrestle last year at the whose #1 duals at bergen catholic??

They both were in the Ironman back in December which was won by Blair. Blair is number 1 nationally and Bergen is 2 and Blair recently defeated Bergen in a dual match by a wide margin.

https://www.flowrestling.org/results/6279369-2018-walsh-jesuit-ironman/25444

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

They both were in the Ironman back in December which was won by Blair. Blair is number 1 nationally and Bergen is 2 and Blair recently defeated Bergen in a dual match by a wide margin.

https://www.flowrestling.org/results/6279369-2018-walsh-jesuit-ironman/25444

Big gap btw Blair and bergen even with 2 big transfers coming to bergen from Blair