Sabella to Bosco

Iron Maniac

was the safe hire with Heuser still there....reputable etc...good coach....really only knock against from afar as I do not know him...is what is his record of recruiting kids to a school....his only stop was at PC where this was required...with not much of a track record....maybe SJR04 can give us some insight?  

recruiting is a clear advantage of Auggie's over both schools....I am sure they have other peeps doing etc....but Auggie is very good 

@SJR 04

Bad hire won at PC with other guys kids in what will be known as worse NP4 year since the GOAT started winning .

Couldn't beat SJR and BC when at PC 

Bosco people not happy . Spin how ever you want you hired a guy who just 8 months ago said was time to spend with family and couldn't handle the big boys .  Money sells out - if Bosco had all these college guy  why this hire ? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why weren't you on top of it? 

Two busy thumbing down football content on a football site to keep track of what's going on in your own state? 

C'mon now! 

🙄

@HawgGoneIt  I calll bullshit..

i called this almost 2 years ago,

y’all  just got ur heads in ur asses and can’t see the big picture, y’all only see short term

DB05CA20-172A-4BFE-961E-B1F27676CB6F.jpeg

A3131CC4-B426-4CCE-98E7-A57F729E867E.gif

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Not frontier airlines which GSB most likely flies... he books the OOS Miles then uses the frequent flyer miles he gets from the team and uses for personal use

smart dude 

Frontier airlines?.....no, impossible...GSB says he only flies on his company's private jet...no commercial airlines for him!

• Haha 1