O.T.: Trump's "wire tapped" claim...

DBP66

Just now, World Citizen said:

Brilliance?  Surely you can't be serious.  Embarrasing, childish, insulting, alienating.  This is not theater.  This is serious and will have long reaching consequences.  For me, this is so far removed from a left/right issue, its not rage, it's genuine concern that the damage he is doing may take decades to fix.  

Less than 2 months in office.

I am serious. You need to see it. 

The rest of your post is on point.

His brilliance, that I speak to, is why he is president so I am not sure how you can dismiss it. 

I mentioned this in another thread I believe but I just read a story on it. It's a review/story of two nights ago, a benefit concert in NYC I attended. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7728619/philip-glass-80th-birthday-tibet-house-benefit-concert 

You, I, 66 are not alone. 

There is definitely a resistance growing. Adults with real concerns. I have never seen anything like it. It's in it's infancy but it will grow and mature. 

It became a political stag born of need, not by design. 

We will be seeing more and more and more of this. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

His brilliance, that I speak to, is why he is president so I am not sure how you can dismiss it. 

I mentioned this in another thread I believe but I just read a story on it. It's a review/story of two nights ago, a benefit concert in NYC I attended. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7728619/philip-glass-80th-birthday-tibet-house-benefit-concert 

There is definitely a resistance growing. Adults with real concerns. I have never seen anything like it. It's in it's infancy but it will grow and mature. 

Born of need, not by design.  That may be true.  I did see it and I just don't see any brilliance in the man.  I see accident....and born of need.?

Just now, World Citizen said:

Born of need, not by design.  That may be true.  I did see it and I just don't see any brilliance in the man.  I see accident....and born of need.?

because you don't like him

it's counter intuitive to see brilliance in someone you don't respect. 

That works to his advantage as we saw on election day. 

His showmanship, natural ease and confidence is for real. 

We need recognize it or we can't learn to combat it. 

He has made monkeys of everyone he has faced. Why? Because they thought like you about him. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

because you don't like him

it's counter intuitive to see brilliance in someone you don't respect. 

That works to his advantage as we saw on election day. 

His showmanship, natural ease and confidence is for real. 

We need recognize it or we can't learn to combat it. 

He has made monkeys of everyone he has faced. Why? Because they thought like you about him. 

Its by accident.  He is President because Hillary was that bad.  A very big part of people voting was against Clinton and wasn't a matter of his brilliance.  Someone who is such a narcisist as he is doesn't think outside of HIMSELF.  I do not see any originality in him; it seems he implements policy based on the last conversation he had.  Only those Americans (his love for his stupid voters-his words) who support him are considered worthy of leading.  All others are enemies of our country, news, any deal that he wasn't in on, liberal's, anything not white.  

It may be that I'm underestimating him but I don't think so.  I'm simply observing him and what he's doing.  Maybe if we were in some kind of competition together but were not.  I've no reason to over or underestimate him.  I'm sure Clinton did though.  

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

7 weeks on the job and it seems like 7 years to some of us.....this 6:35 a.m. tweet from 2 weeks ago isn't going away as much as Donny wishes it would...he's the only person in Washington who thinks he's been spied on by Obama despite NO PROOF...yesterday he has international press questioning him about and he gives a wise ass stupid answer and embarrasses the chancellor of Germany and goes on to blame the British secret service for "wire tapping" him....so he insults and embarrasses two of our closest allies yesterday to try and make himself look sane...way to go Donny!..and when pressed on why he thinks he was spied on he goes and blames Fox News?!?!.........what a f*in clown....

....and the circus side show continues on Monday when they have hearings on Donny's delusions....America the great...is now America the clown show...:$

You can imagine his suspicions, when he is dealing with a party that has wire tapped it OWN people, has sabotage it's OWN people(Bernie Sanders) has sent the IRS on reporters who were less than sympathetic to Barry!

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

You mean, as opposed to pissain't Left Wing Federal Judges, who have decided to take the law of the LAND, into their OWN HANDS? If this travel ban continues to be overturned! The President of the United States of America, is POWERLESS with this type of second guessing going forward! THIS is a COUP de TAT DUMB ASSES!!!

If Hillary Clinton wouldve just said she would strengthen our borders and slow down immigration, she wouldve won the election in a landslide. Thats the ONE thing that won Trump this election whether people want to admit it or not.

Nobody wants this country to be bred into another Asian or Middle Eastern majority country. There are enough of those. Keep America... well you know. And Make It Great Again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Its by accident.  He is President because Hillary was that bad.  A very big part of people voting was against Clinton and wasn't a matter of his brilliance.  Someone who is such a narcisist as he is doesn't think outside of HIMSELF.  I do not see any originality in him; it seems he implements policy based on the last conversation he had.  Only those Americans (his love for his stupid voters-his words) who support him are considered worthy of leading.  All others are enemies of our country, news, any deal that he wasn't in on, liberal's, anything not white.  

It may be that I'm underestimating him but I don't think so.  I'm simply observing him and what he's doing.  Maybe if we were in some kind of competition together but were not.  I've no reason to over or underestimate him.  I'm sure Clinton did though.  

The fact that Hillary was bad does not negate his skill. Listen, I want him taken down but udrestimatng him is not going to accomplish this. Please understand underestimating him works to his advantage. We have a problem. We need a ceribral template in place, emotional ridicule works to bolster his base. 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

If Hillary Clinton wouldve just said she would strengthen our borders and slow down immigration, she wouldve won the election in a landslide. Thats the ONE thing that won Trump this election whether people want to admit it or not.

Nobody wants this country to be bred into another Asian or Middle Eastern majority country. There are enough of those. Keep America... well you know. And Make It Great Again.

No, he'd have found a different populous route. He has charisma and is not stupid. Selling him short always works to his advantage.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

The fact that Hillary was bad does not negate his skill. Listen, I want him taken down but udrestimatng him is not going to accomplish this. Please understand underestimating him works to his advantage. We have a problem. We need a ceribral template in place, emotional ridicule works to bolster his base. 

But I feel sooo much better when I do.  I hear ya and agree but think one can do both, ridicule and template. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

It's not, actually.

Trump promised to get back manufacturing jobs to the middle of the country.   

He might, and that would be great.

At the expense of all the gains made on some EPA regulations, not so much.

But folks were voting for cash money.

Nobody actually cares if you're here illegally until you commit an actual crime.

2 hours ago, GloryDays said:

It's not, actually.

Trump promised to get back manufacturing jobs to the middle of the country.   

He might, and that would be great.

At the expense of all the gains made on some EPA regulations, not so much.

But folks were voting for cash money.

Nobody actually cares if you're here illegally until you commit an actual crime.

Lol... maybe where you are from...

But people really dont want Mexicans crossing the border or Middle Eastern refugees swamping our homeland...

And yeah... bringing back manufacturing jobs was also a big part of it...  someone commented those jobs dont pay but 10-15 dollar an hour... and while they may be right, a lot of people just need and want steady work... and its also a starting point, its an opportunity for many willing and capable people out there to work their way up...for those that made the mistake of not going to college or not finishing college that are actually smart and skilled workers(or even those that did), its an avenue for advancement

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol... maybe where you are from...

But people really dont want Mexicans crossing the border or Middle Eastern refugees swamping our homeland...

And yeah... bringing back manufacturing jobs was also a big part of it...  someone commented those jobs dont pay but 10-15 dollar an hour... and while they may be right, a lot of people just need and want steady work... and its also a starting point, its an opportunity for many willing and capable people out there to work their way up...for those that made the mistake of not going to college or not finishing college that are actually smart and skilled workers, its an avenue for advancement

You see. It's actually really great. The more illegals we let in, the more money actual Americans make per hour, and the lower the burden on our educational, health and welfare systems and...

Oh, wait...

1 minute ago, concha said:

You see. It's actually really great. The more illegals we let in, the more money actual Americans make per hour, and the lower the burden on our educational, health and welfare systems and...

Oh, wait...

Glory is definitely wrong on people not caring about illegals being here until they commit a crime...

They ALWAYS care, Most of them just use the opportunities when they commit crimes to make cases for them to be sent back and stopped from coming in so they arent constantly whining about it and sounding like assholes... but they definitely care.

As do I. Follow the damn law... they want to come here for Americas great laws and liberties but break the law getting here... kind of hypocritical.

35 minutes ago, concha said:

Oh, wait...

Realistically the only relevant part is on the social welfare programs, and I freely admit that I have no answer there.

35 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Glory is definitely wrong on people not caring about illegals being here until they commit a crime...

They ALWAYS care, Most of them just use the opportunities when they commit crimes to make cases for them to be sent back and stopped from coming in so they arent constantly whining about it and sounding like assholes... but they definitely care.

As do I. Follow the damn law... they want to come here for Americas great laws and liberties but break the law getting here... kind of hypocritical.

ECH and the Twisted Panties folks!  

They'll be here all week.

How many of your neighbors are checking papers when they hire a gardening service?

Are you?

You google your dairy, vegetable, and/or meat distribution company to make sure they're 100% compliant on US hiring?

Walking out of your favorite restaurant when your busboy can't speak English?

• Like 2

Just now, GloryDays said:

Realistically the only relevant part is on the social welfare programs, and I freely admit that I have no answer there.

Having tens of millions of illegals doesn't flood the labor market and drive down wages?

Scores of thousands of illegals in our prison system are not a burden?

Illegals don't use our emergency health care resources?

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Having tens of millions of illegals doesn't flood the labor market and drive down wages?

Scores of thousands of illegals in our prison system are not a burden?

Illegals don't use our emergency health care resources?

Agreed on two and three, and again I've got zero in the way of helpful answers.

As for one, it's definitely sticky.

The jobs are there for Americans, to be paid for by other Americans. 

Lot's and lot's of open area in that last sentence.