WTF...very OT but come check this out lol.

954gator

11 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Too bad hw wasn’t interested in Free Safety 

Found out he’s from Canada so maybe wasn’t exposed to it as much I guess.

Anyways dude musta bought those crazy jump shoes back in the day or somethin cuz...damn man he can jump! Kid woulda been a combine warrior haha.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2019 at 6:09 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Back in the day, Spud used to run with us at North Texas.... the elevation and Spud's small stature seemed to take time getting to the rim....

It's surreal...

BGW

Was it true spud could touch the rim at 5'3? Im sure it is , heard he couldnt dunk cs the ball was hard to grip not bcs he couldn't reach. Regardless thats impressive. Shortest ive seen touch the rim was this 5'5ish party animal/basketball player from my school lol. He was ok in the court but he had hops

1 hour ago, Texasvic said:

Was it true spud could touch the rim at 5'3? Im sure it is , heard he couldnt dunk cs the ball was hard to grip not bcs he couldn't reach. Regardless thats impressive. Shortest ive seen touch the rim was this 5'5ish party animal/basketball player from my school lol. He was ok in the court but he had hops

More like a squeeze dunks, I don’t recall a slam. 

Two hand dunks, seemed like it took all day to elevate to dunk it, had so far to travel. 

Mookie Smith, Spuds running partner was 5’9” could slam it, both from Wilmer Hutchins. 

But when Mookie’s mom passed, he stopped dunking the ball... I never said anything to my teammate as to why....

I understood,

BGW