OT: Your Favorite and Least favorite states.

I have to say out of all the states Ive been too... 

Massachusetts. Its beautiful in certain parts but dear god I hate Boston and the dammed Accent.... 

I also almost got jumped there one time... 

I was only 16 but they didnt care.... 

Saying F**K the Red Sox and Long live the Yankees was a Blunder on my part....

On the brightside if I ever decide that I wanna die I now know a good quick way to do so... 

Favorite states that I visited would have to be Tennessee and New Hampshire. 

Worst states I visited was Massachusetts too. Boston was the worst big city I been to. I been to Atlanta, Miami, NYC, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Denver, New Orleans.

Boston was the worst. It is dirty and compact. The parking sucks. The water is dirty. Everything that would be considered an attraction is better somewhere else. New Hampshire has everything Massachusetts has and way more without a garbage city like Boston. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Favorite states that I visited would have to be Tennessee and New Hampshire. 

Worst states I visited was Massachusetts too. Boston was the worst big city I been to. I been to Atlanta, Miami, NYC, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Denver, New Orleans.

Boston was the worst. It is dirty and compact. The parking sucks. The water is dirty. Everything that would be considered an attraction is better somewhere else. New Hampshire has everything Massachusetts has and way more without a garbage city like Boston. 

The most beautiful cities in America

Boston is # 5, you knucklehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

25 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Honolulu, HI comes in 6th, right behind BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honolulu shouldn't be be on this list imo. The traffic is horrible there now. Lot of homeless and ice heads there. Waikiki beach is ok for tourists but not one of my favorite places. I've been there hundreds of times and just last month for a week. Everything is overpriced. 

28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I was stationed in Hawaii for 6 yrs. Great place, however you do get Island fever. Meaning you have to get off that rock at least once a yr.

I was there for almost 5, minus 2 7 month deployments to Africa. It has changed a lot in last 20 years. Way to much traffic now and they changed much of Honolulu and Waikiki.  

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

I was there for almost 5, minus 2 7 month deployments to Africa. It has changed a lot in last 20 years. Way to much traffic now and they changed much of Honolulu and Waikiki.  

Yeah I was there from 96 to 2002. I loved it, I played lots of golf. I just had to get off the island a few times a yr. The traffic is horrible, I think they still only have 3 highways? H1 H2 and when I left the H3 wasn't finished?

California has to be one of best for the diversity. Great beaches, mountains and desert cities  if you can handle the liberal lunatics you can find one great places to visit. 

Louisiana was worse state I've visited. Just awful and Mardi Gras was most overrated event I've been to personally. Place stunk like sewer  left after 1 day and went to party in Texas. 

One my favorite places I've been in world is Eilat. Place was amazing and had some of the best times of my life! Been there 7 times for week at a time  

Cancun is pretty awesome also, go there every year. 

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah I was there from 96 to 2002. I loved it, I played lots of golf. I just had to get off the island a few times a yr. The traffic is horrible, I think they still only have 3 highways? H1 H2 and when I left the H3 wasn't finished?

I left in 97. I use to get round trip fligjts to Cali for $199 so I left often. Like ya said, island fever. They have the 3 and built a crossover on North shore so you don't have to go thru Haleiwa now. Traffic was way worse than I remember it being when I left. 

If you looking for great Hawaii cities, there's plenty on other islands where it really feels like Hawaii. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Favorite State Colorado. Place is just beautiful.

Least favorite Mississippi,  they can have that back words ass frigging place

Favorite city tie San Diego and Miami 

San Diego really does have the best weather in America. And Miami? Never seen so many beautiful women before in my life. Very easy to get caught up in South Beach

Just now, thc6795 said:

As for as countries go, Roda Spain is probably my favorite. Think of it as the European Hawaii. I also really enjoyed Athens, Greece as well.

I was deployed to Sharm El Shiek- Naama Bay. A city in North Egypt on Red Sea. Lot of European tourists there. Had some great nights there! Amazing diving in Red Sea. 7 day driving trip with everything included would run ya about $200 bucks. 

The hotel we would frequent was blown up by terrorists. Was a lot safer when we were there than now. 

• Like 1