OT: Your Favorite and Least favorite states.

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

I was deployed to Sharm El Shiek- Naama Bay. A city in North Egypt on Red Sea. Lot of European tourists there. Had some great nights there! Amazing diving in Red Sea. 7 day driving trip with everything included would run ya about $200 bucks. 

The hotel we would frequent was blown up by terrorists. Was a lot safer when we were there than now. 

Yeah man the world was a lot safer then.

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I LOVE ALL STATES !!!!!

Except New Jersey...and Texas...and North Dakota...and Wisconsin...and Ohio...and Arkansas.

Don't care much for Delaware...nor Arizona...nor Utah...nor New Mexico either.

Rufus>>

Bro UT is a great place to visit and has some of the greatest ski resorts in the world. Park City is a wonderful old town

39 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Mardi Gras was most overrated event I've been to personally. Place stunk like sewer  left after 1 day and went to party in Texas. 

An average of 1.5 million people attend Mardi Gras here.

You were not missed at all and I'm certain the TX party rocked.

Good choice.

1 minute ago, Camcat88 said:

Love Roda, been there many times while I was in the Navy.

Yeah man me as well. The best time was when we came back from the gulf. We got a week there. The flight from Saudi to Spain was incredible. I think the only people on that flight who were not drunk was the 2 pilots. The flight attendants even drank with us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Camcat88 said:

Love Roda, been there many times while I was in the Navy.

You know its crazy I remember thinking how great it was going to be because of how liberal the European's are towards sex and clothes. I remember us all thinking how we couldn't wait to hit the nude beaches. How we were going to see all these hot and sexy Latina's. Then  reality hit. MEN old men and women of every shape and size. Funny now back then it was like WTF? Anyway I highly recommend Roda to everyone.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

A couple of other cities I forgot. Reno NV, Carson City NV and Park City UT. All great places to visit.

Park City is really nice yes.

But Reno? Man it is so depressing and a ugly city. Just a lot of degenerate down on their luck types and always feels dirty like you're in a ashtray. I can do the Peppermill, but that's about it and that's about day before I gotta head to Tahoe. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

But Reno? Man it is so depressing and a ugly city. Just a lot of degenerate down on their luck types and always feels dirty like you're in a ashtray. I can do the Peppermill, but that's about it and that's about day before I gotta head to Tahoe. 

Sounds like West rural GA..... 

Boy... you can ask anyone in GA,the Alabama Border counties at night outside of Muscogee and Atlanta Metro counties........ are freaking dead...

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Reno is a freaking dump. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Pensacola Beach....

97bb345dcb787a54cf86469c11f89b7f (1).jpg

Redneck Riviera...  nice beaches in the area.  I drove by Niceville HS once... crazy to think that a 9 hr drive from Ft. Lauderdale may still not get you there yet in-state, then you have Camden County playing a NE FL squad and it's considered an OOS :).   

#geographyissues   #oossmokescreen  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Redneck Riviera...  nice beaches in the area.  I drove by Niceville HS once... crazy to think that a 9 hr drive from Ft. Lauderdale may still not get you there yet in-state, then you have Camden County playing a NE FL squad and it's considered an OOS :).   

#geographyissues   #oossmokescreen  

North FL might as well be GA.... 

Camden County is barely in GA as it is....