cohen threatened again!

RedZone

The panic is setting in....time for a reality check....something Trumper's want no part of...reality.

This clown ^ I'm sure got some "inside" (from Trump) info. about Cohen having a girlfriend...so he'll ask him tomorrow if he ever cheated on his wife? and if he denies it he'll "rat" Cohen out..big deal...tit for tat B.S. that has nothing to do with the Pres. of the U.S. conspiring with mother Russia to win the election and get his tower built in Moscow...details to follow tomorrow...😉

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cohen.....I have no direct knowledge of collusion lmaooo

But he heard Don Jr say something with no details at all had been set up... 😱  🤡

And the Trump team had lots of contact with Russians.  Unlike Hillary, their lapdogs the Podestas and the Hillary campaign they ran, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation...

"I've lied to this very Congress, the IRS, financial institutions and God only knows who else and been disbarred... but this time I'm telling the truth"  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

But he heard Don Jr say something with no details at all had been set up... 😱  🤡

And the Trump team had lots of contact with Russians.  Unlike Hillary, their lapdogs the Podestas and the Hillary campaign they ran, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation...

"I've lied to this very Congress, the IRS, financial institutions and God only knows who else and been disbarred... but this time I'm telling the truth"  🤣

The dems slammed him for lying and now what they are going to praise him for testifying against trump lmaoooo

• Haha 1