cohen threatened again!

RedZone

and he has no bone spurs that prevented him from serving this nation huh?...what do all you Patriots say about that?...you're all cool with a coward leading our military?...:/

and he doesn't want any academic records/SAT scores released or the schools will get sued because they will confirm he a "stable genius" I guess...O.o...he should be proud to show off his great grades!....:$

42 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

big bad Jimmy!.... lol...and Cohen is making him look like the fool that he is......

Pretty telling that gop wing nut has NOT disputed anything cohen has said about don and his crime family other than bringing the black lady in (come on, man!) to refute the racist claim..........they just call cohen a liar for 4 minutes and refer what time they have left back to jj the clown who goes on 30 seconds rants with veins popping out of his forehead.

One of those funny looking wing nuts did try to quote some scripture which amused me....nice try on that, I guess.

cohen is such a liar and piece of slime that he worked for the don crime family for over a decade. LMAO

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

That clown would smack the shit out of you and in 30 seconds he’d choke you unconscious. 

Yeah, I know...he's one of the tough guys gardenball said would steal my lunch money in school..

You wing nuts never fail to amaze me with your playground recess bullshit.

Grow up, dude!

Not surprising a guy like yourself would defend the guy defending your "guy".....he's a fucking moron!

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I know...he's one of the tough guys gardenball said would steal my lunch money in school..

Grow up, dude!

Not surprising a guy like yourself would defend the guy defending your "guy".....he's a fucking moron!

Jordan Only Stealing your lunch money would be getting off light..... 

you and 66 would cower in a corner if you fairies confronted an alpha male like him. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Jordan Only Stealing your lunch money would be getting off light..... 

you and 66 would cower in a corner if you fairies confronted an alpha male like him. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah......i guess you not only have trump semen dripping off the bpttom of your chin, but obviously jj clown's too?

Anyone else since you are coming out the closet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Grow up, dude!

^..LOL..the're all a bunch of computer keyboard tough guys...meanwhile they are really a bunch of pussies....😉