Mceachern has over 200 applicants for the HC position.

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Does MCeachern hold off on the hiring until the colcuts investigation is over?   

If the implication is that McEachern hire Rush if he leaves Colquitt, I don't think so.  I don't think the culture is a good fit from either side.  I could get surprised but don't think so.  I have a friend that is tight with McEachern and I'll ask him. 

Note:  This is not a comment on either party, just a statement that I don't think they are a match.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Fred said:

If the implication is that McEachern hire Rush if he leaves Colquitt, I don't think so.  I don't think the culture is a good fit from either side.  I could get surprised but don't think so.  I have a friend that is tight with McEachern and I'll ask him. 

Note:  This is not a comment on either party, just a statement that I don't think they are a match.

Rush is not going to McEachern.

End of story......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

K I was wrong about ecla but what’s the reason Georgia doesn’t Count GiSA teams when talking about Georgia football they only ghsa teams

Because the GISA doesnt play GHSA teams & they are usually little dinky private/independent schools that can barely field a team

See @CCBlackhatter s response for why I didnt include them in Georgias CalPreps State Scaling thread.

6 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

ECHS did not include them in his Calpreps "state scaling" exercise because GISA teams are not permitted to play GHSA teams. Because of this, their inclusion in GAs state scales causing inaccuracies for all of the GHSA teams.

And why aren’t they allowed to play GISA teams?

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What's the reason y'all don't talk about NJ public's?... 

Because the best players that are supposed to be at those public’s are playing at the privates .. 

NJ has installed the power points system.. so it rewards Publix’s for scheduling Privates no matter the outcome of game  so when it’s playoffs the public gets the higher seed over all the other public’s just cause they played a private instate 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And why aren’t they allowed to play GISA teams

Because the best players that are supposed to be at those public’s are playing at the privates ..

NJ has installed the power points system.. so it rewards Publix’s for scheduling Privates no matter the outcome of game  so when it’s playoffs the public gets the higher seed over all the other public’s just cause they played a private instate

NJ lets grocery stores play high school football?  I mean I've heard of team sponsorships but this takes it to another level.