Mceachern has over 200 applicants for the HC position.

2 hours ago, RM7 said:

These guys only coach our have other jobs in the building as part of the gig.  

Depends on which school and what the situation is. 

Some of them probably do teach some classes. 

Some of them carry multiple titles, such as they may be head football coach and athletic director. Some only coach, period. 

Just having been close to a program, the sheer amount of hours some of these guys are putting in is ridiculous. And even when they aren't on campus or on the field, they're walking around with their phone in their ear talking to colleges for the kids, or they're in their home dreaming up trick plays or new wrinkles for the offense. 

They're checking in on kids they know are high risk. Etc. 

100k might still be too little for what some of these guys do and put up with.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Mceachern needs another Dorsey... 

His son is the facilities director, or something like that, for Marietta City Schools. Marietta is mceacherns biggest rival. 

He was the AD during football season, but was put into another position around Christmas. Don’t know why for sure, but lotsa rumors out there regarding the change. I’m sure many in Marietta would be happy to send young dorsey back to his alma mater. I’m sure he would be as well. 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Welcome new member @ELCAFOOTBALL unfortunately I don’t know if this is the right website for you since a lot of members don’t acknowledge GISA schools as actual National football teams

#dont shoot the messager

ELCA is actually a GHSA school. They're just in the single A private split. 

Now, if you had said you weren't sure if this was the right site because he only came on to spam us in an attempt to sell a book, in a hit and run couple of.spam posts...

#sometimes the messenger shoots his own self

Archie.gif.e800098ab0d74b41822cb7d3dedf218a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Welcome new member @ELCAFOOTBALL unfortunately I don’t know if this is the right website for you since a lot of members don’t acknowledge GISA schools as actual National football teams

#dont shoot the messager

ELCA isn't a GISA school... 

They play for the winning team... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can you explain again why we don’t include them with GHSA when talking about Georgia football 

Can you explain how you always try speaking on something with virtually zero knowledge? 

Must be that wax dab shit you've been torching. 

That ELCA team has won, hell, I think, 4 or 5 championships in a row in single A private, but, we have people on here that love to be the judge on what type teams are allowed to be discussed on this site. 

They tend to burn wax with torches, inhale the fumes and smoke and attack people for posting about teams like ELCA if you know where I'm coming from.

Maybe that's the reason people don't talk about them here. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can you explain how you always try speaking on something with virtually zero knowledge? 

That ELCA team has won, hell, I think, 4 or 5 championships in a row in single A private, but, we have people on here that love to be the judge on what type teams are allowed to be discussed on this site. 

They tend to burn wax with torches, inhale the fumes and smoke and attack people for posting about teams like ELCA if you know where I'm coming from.

Meanwhile we get to hear about the CIF's half ass excuses and how every bottom feeder in Cali would be top 10 in another state... 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

ELCA also torched Knoxville Catholic, TNs 5A State Champ, 55-10 in 2017.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

K I was wrong about ecla but what’s the reason Georgia doesn’t Count GiSA teams when talking about Georgia football they only ghsa teams

What's the reason y'all don't talk about NJ public's?... 

The only GISA school worth talking about is Valwood in Valdosta and they'll be joining the GHSA soon

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

K I was wrong about ecla but what’s the reason Georgia doesn’t Count GiSA teams when talking about Georgia football they only ghsa teams

ECHS did not include them in his Calpreps "state scaling" exercise because GISA teams are not permitted to play GHSA teams. Because of this, their inclusion in GAs state scales causing inaccuracies for all of the GHSA teams.

• Like 2