Let us all celebrate together that there was no collusion by any American with Russia.

NorCalRuss

We should all celebrate that there was no collusion found in Mueller report by Trump or any other American. Let’s rejoice this all together and cheer our President, Donald J Trump!!! All of us should be ecstatic that there was no collusion found. Even the looney left. Although majority of you liberal nut jobs will be heart broken that Trump was found innocent and will pray to our white Jesus that something else takes him down, let’s rejoice this epic evidence together!!!

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/top-findings-from-muellers-report-to-be-sent-to-congress-within-the-hour-11553454918

C86F6B86-0C92-4CBB-8E88-CDEA7A51FB33.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

A new one will start no later than Monday....

Yep. You can count on it. I’m watching CNn and heads are exploding. They just had some cooky ass Dem Rep on who was coming unglued about this report. They will not let this go no doubt. Someone just said they’ll investigate themselves into a deep dark hole. I agree with this. They’re gonna step all over their dicks leading to ‘20.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Russia tried to interfere with our election, as they’ve been doing for over 60 years. The intel investigation was legitimate. Trump did hire some awful people, which created a lot of issues for him...as did his reaction to being investigated. 

The facts (most of which were known since the beginning) led where they led.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Russia tried to interfere with our election, as they’ve been doing for over 60 years. The intel investigation was legitimate. Trump did hire some awful people, which created a lot of issues for him...as did his reaction to being investigated. 

The facts (most of which were known since the beginning) led where they led.

What you leave out is the BS (some very arguable criminal in nature) committed by the opposition and high-ranking law enforcement officials.

That some people close to Trump are/were slimy is not disputed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

What you leave out is the BS (some very arguable criminal in nature) committed by the opposition and high-ranking law enforcement officials.

That some people close to Trump are/were slimy is not disputed.

Just as I “liked” your post, Rep Nunes just said the exact same thing. Totally criminal.  

Problem is in the end they are all in bed together. Except for President Trump. That's why he is so dangerous. The libtards and the republiCONS know, if a card falls the whole house crumbles. 

We are never going to know the truth. FISA warrants, the dossier. None of it. Remember it was the RepubliCONS who started the dossier. Then the libtards paid for it only to have McTrader leak it. 

They will protect each other till the end. My bet right now is we will hear a lot of noise by both sides but really they have conceded to President Trump until 2024. Right now they are just resetting. All we can do is enjoy it until then.

I’m trying to be fair so you I’m watching CNN as well. It’s fucking painful. It’s hilarious watching them try to rationalize and make sense of the complete ass kicking that they received. Initially, I was ok with the report going public. But now, eff ‘em. The dems have no right to see it. Why give them free bread crumbs to continue to open one investigation after another. 30-40 Million bucks, unlimited resources, 2800 subpoenas, over 500 witnesses interviewed....this is done.

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I’m trying to be fair so you I’m watching CNN as well. It’s fucking painful. It’s hilarious watching them try to rationalize and make sense of the complete ass kicking that they received. Initially, I was ok with the report going public. But now, eff ‘em. The dems have no right to see it. Why give them free bread crumbs to continue to open one investigation after another. 30-40 Million bucks, unlimited resources, 2800 subpoenas, over 500 witnesses interviewed....this is done.

I am as well. It's frigging horrible. I am however enjoying this meltdown. Total shit show. 

• Like 1

these liberal lunatics are vowing to open up more and further investigations such a bunch of crybabies very equivalent to I lost so I'm taking my ball and going home. And a long one that's a good thing because they are hand wrapping the 2020 election to Trump. could you imagine if Bozo Beto goes up against Trump in the debate question mark again must see TV