Did someone at the Special Olympics piss king chump off?

RedZone

...that crying concha would actually try to defend betsy devos using the US Constitution really says all there is to say about crying concha. He's a POS, simply put.

Maybe crying concha is hoping to get a free brunch at betsy's "22,000 Sq. Ft. summer house" or a free ride on one of betsy's 10 or 15 yachts....etc.

devos-summer-home-in-michigan-includes-three-bedrooms10-bathrooms-three-kitchens-eight-dishwashers-13-porches-and-an-elevatorthe-exact-cost-is-unknown.jpg

...betsy's $40-million dollar yacht in photo.....

bandicam 2019-03-28 08-24-36-848.jpg

Then there are the broke-ass wing nuts on this forum hoping these people will throw them some scraps.....

..............................................................................fuckin'eh!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the blue states don't struggle...NY gets back only 87 cents for every dollar we send to the federal govt...It's all the broke ass southern blue states that take more money than they give...the Trump states that NY and other blue states support...he wants billions for his wall but can't afford $ for S.O.?....SAD

And those with opposing views would say spend your money on programs that provide assistance to legal residents of the US. The left cherry pick which orgs they support with money, usually based on voter registration and those they sacrifice to the media drummed up Trump is bad, southern states, bad etc. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

And those with opposing views would say spend your money on programs that provide assistance to legal residents of the US. The left cherry pick which orgs they support with money, usually based on voter registration and those they sacrifice to the media drummed up Trump is bad, southern states, bad etc. 

the S.O. athletes aren't American?

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the S.O. athletes aren't American?

I’m sorry, I’ll type slower. Prioritize how the left spends its money. Instead of spending money on being a sanctuary state, choose s. o! Simple really. If the left really cares about s.o. Then prioritize it...but I see this as another red herring you want people to chase. Hey look at us we really care about this...two weeks later crickets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I’m sorry, I’ll type slower. Prioritize how the left spends its money. Instead of spending money on being a sanctuary state, choose s. o! Simple really. If the left really cares about s.o. Then prioritize it...but I see this as another red herring you want people to chase. Hey look at us we really care about this...two weeks later crickets.

red herring?..LOL...people being outraged that they would even considering cutting money from such a program surprises you?...it shouldn't.....and it's not a left or right issue IMO...it's about caring for your fellow less fortunate American citizens who are Republicans and Democrats...did I type slow enough for you?

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

red herring?..LOL...people being outraged that they would even considering cutting money from such a program surprises you?...it shouldn't.....and it's not a left or right issue IMO...it's about caring for your fellow less fortunate American citizens who are Republicans and Democrats...did I type slow enough for you?

But we do differ. The left thinks it should be funded at the federal level. That the federal government is somehow responsible for funding everything. Conservatives believe it should be funded by the individual states and local governments along with charitable contributions from corporations. Huge difference! You want to really help special olympics, prioritize it at the state level, but the left just wants to weaponize it to pull attention away from more pressing issues. Right out of the soros playbook...red herring! Too many words for you?

and I notice you keep editing your original response...Smdh.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

But we do differ. The left thinks it should be funded at the federal level. That the federal government is somehow responsible for funding everything. Conservatives believe it should be funded by the individual states and local governments along with charitable contributions from corporations. Huge difference! You want to really help special olympics, prioritize it at the state level, but the left just wants to weaponize it to pull attention away from more pressing issues. Right out of the soros playbook...red herring! Too many words for you?

weaponize S.O.?!..LOL...what a silly thing to say...it's been around for many years and always had federal support (about 1/3 of the cost) and private contributions to survive...so what changed?...Trump decided to de-fund the program that helps the needy in our society...most Americans agree and know we need to help our less fortunate citizens...if we did things your way how would those S.O. athletes living in broke-ass red trump states be compared to those living in blue states that pay more than they get from the gov't?....they would be the first item on their respective states chopping block....we have an obligation to look after those in our society who need help..the American way...;)

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

weaponize S.O.?!..LOL...what a silly thing to say...it been around for many years and always had federal support (about 1/3 of the cost) and private contributions to survive...so what changed?...Trump decided to de-fund the program that helps the needy in our society...most Americans agree and know we need to help our less fortunate citizens...if we did things your way how would those living in broke-ass red trump states be compared to those living in red states that pay more than they get from the goiv't?....they would be the first item on their respective states chopping block....we have an obligation to look after those in our society who need help..the American way...;)

You care nothing about special olympics, only that you can twist it to attack the president and apparently “red states” like Texas! Your own state I believe. So really your faux ire should be aimed at Texas for not doing enough. 

2 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You care nothing about special olympics, only that you can twist it to attack the president and apparently “red states” like Texas! Your own state I believe. So really your faux ire should be aimed at Texas for not doing enough. 

LOL...I guess your a little frustrated now huh champ?...I'm a certified S.O. basketball-bowling and soccer coach...;)

..Texas?!...God forbid...I'm a proud New Yorker!

28 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

That is quite a statement considering you really do not know.  He previously said he has been involved for several years and I have no reason to think he is being dishonest.  Why do you?  

It's really not a left or right thing but it is a 'thing' that has been a life changer for some of these people and to cut out the support previously given is nothing short of mean spirited and cold.  We have enough money to do this and having to prioritize as you say is not thinking this through, IMO.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

That is quite a statement considering you really do not know.  He previously said he has been involved for several years and I have no reason to think he is being dishonest.  Why do you?  

It's really not a left or right thing but it is a 'thing' that has been a life changer for some of these people and to cut out the support previously given is nothing short of mean spirited and cold.  We have enough money to do this and having to prioritize as you say is not thinking this through, IMO.  

So the title of this thread is...Did someone piss off king chump and it’s not a left or right thing? Another red herring person

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Like you fucking libtards care about kids with special needs. You sorry bastards just past laws ok killing them at birth

Save your bullshit

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Trump killing at Michigan tonight and Cooter is just twisting in the Wind

..the pep rally comedy tour?..LOL..when he tries to break his own record of how many lies he can tell you chumps?...I wonder how many he told you idiots last night?...his record is 105 a few rallies ago...you just keep worshiping your lying leader and all will be good Ironlady!...🤡