You See What Happens?

Rufus69

You let ONE Lowndes guy join (mtp28) and all of a sudden you got ANOTHER one before you know it (thevikingnation).  You fellers need to take better care of the application process before you have a mess....like the Colquitt one....(Smile).

I can't believe them two passed the background checks....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

New guy seems to have sense though. 

Seems to.

It's still early. Hahaha

I think he's the General Manager for the Lowndes County Walking Band.  I know he put Lief out of business.  He wouldn't admit it...but I actually met him once.  Some of the Valdosta Radio Crew did the honors.

Nothing wrong with any Lowndes fan.........................................that a good enema wouldn't fix.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I think he's the General Manager for the Lowndes County Walking Band.  I know he put Lief out of business.  He wouldn't admit it...but I actually met him once.  Some of the Valdosta Radio Crew did the honors.

Nothing wrong with any Lowndes fan.........................................that a good enema wouldn't fix.

Rufus>>

Rufus,

We did meet once.  As for the Lowndes guys, you’re right.  We’re everywhere.  Now that the football universe is back in balance, I expect Lowndes to right the ship and relaunch a new Viking decade to remember (BIG SMILE).  Big expectations are floating around the Lowndes community.  It’s going to be fun to watch.  As far as Hawgoneit is concerned, he’s right as well.  Give me some time and I’m sure I’ll irritate the most patient among us with sound reason and logic (which usually has no place on a football message board).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thevikingnation said:

Rufus,

We did meet once.  As for the Lowndes guys, you’re right.  We’re everywhere.  Now that the football universe is back in balance, I expect Lowndes to right the ship and relaunch a new Viking decade to remember (BIG SMILE).  Big expectations are floating around the Lowndes community.  It’s going to be fun to watch.  As far as Hawgoneit is concerned, he’s right as well.  Give me some time and I’m sure I’ll irritate the most patient among us with sound reason and logic (which usually has no place on a football message board).  

U lost? This is the National Forum , bainbridge and the Thomasville gang are waiting for you to come back on there... we talk powerhouses on here

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U lost? This is the National Forum , bainbridge and the Thomasville gang are waiting for you to come back on there... we talk powerhouses on here

Come on now playa.  Let's give the new vato a warm welcome.  Unless, he is a trump fan in which case, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Come on now playa.  Let's give the new vato a warm welcome.  Unless, he is a trump fan in which case, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I didn't vote for Trump but do agree with some of his agenda.  I overlook the stupid tweets that he does (cause he's trolling people on purpose) and focus on the important stuff.  Anything else you want to know?

As far as football, I love it.  I think we play in one of the toughest regions in the nation year in and year out so I don't get caught up in the powerhouse talk.  I know we play in one of the best stadiums to be in on a Friday night in front of thousands of fans and band of 450.  There's nothing like a kickoff in The Concrete Palace when 14 tubas and a drum corps of 25-30 start the Go Vikings chant.   No place I'd rather be.  I think that's kinda a big deal and worthy of discussing.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thevikingnation said:

I didn't vote for Trump but do agree with some of his agenda.  I overlook the stupid tweets that he does (cause he's trolling people on purpose) and focus on the important stuff.  Anything else you want to know?

As far as football, I love it.  I think we play in one of the toughest regions in the nation year in and year out so I don't get caught up in the powerhouse talk.  I know we play in one of the best stadiums to be in on a Friday night in front of thousands of fans and band of 450.  There's nothing like a kickoff in The Concrete Palace when 14 tubas and a drum corps of 25-30 start the Go Vikings chant.   No place I'd rather be.  I think that's kinda a big deal and worthy of discussing.  

So why don’t you go to a Taylor Swift concert then cause we don’t talk stadiums and Bands We Talk Fooooootball

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, thevikingnation said:

Only 450 in the Lowndes County Walking Band?

ICE musta made a raid.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So why don’t you go to a Taylor Swift concert then cause we don’t talk stadiums and Bands We Talk Fooooootball

Are you always this crabby?  Last I checked, Lowndes does pretty well in football and I'm not the one that brought up our band.  Rufus did.  I was just adding to it.  Cheer up man.  If you don't want to talk about Lowndes, then don't enter a thread about Lowndes.  Pretty simple concept.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, thevikingnation said:

Btw, would you rather talk about how lowly non-powerhouse Lowndes took out powerhouse Grayson last year in the playoffs at their place?

Oh that team even Colquitt Stomped a Mud Hole In .... shit Grayson even lost to some NJ school who couldn’t even score a point against a team in the state championship 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh that team even Colquitt Stomped a Mud Hole In .... shit Grayson even lost to some NJ school who couldn’t even score a point against a team in the state championship 

Mudhole?  It was a 26-14 final with Grayson leading at the half.  Grayson was 10-3 with losses to Bergen Catholic, Colquitt, and Lowndes.  Bergen Catholic was 10-2.  I don't follow NJ teams but that looks pretty good.  Grayson scored 474 points on the year.  Lowndes held them to 15 points.  I'm sorry little ole Lowndes doesn't meet your standards dude, but come on.  Give us a little credit.  We may not win them all but any team that plays us is sure going to remember it.  These Plowboys down here are a pretty tough bunch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thevikingnation said:

Mudhole?  It was a 26-14 final with Grayson leading at the half.  Grayson was 10-3 with losses to Bergen Catholic, Colquitt, and Lowndes.  Bergen Catholic was 10-2.  I don't follow NJ teams but that looks pretty good.  Grayson scored 474 points on the year.  Lowndes held them to 15 points.  I'm sorry little ole Lowndes doesn't meet your standards dude, but come on.  Give us a little credit.  We may not win them all but any team that plays us is sure going to remember it.  These Plowboys down here are a pretty tough bunch.

NJ plays 12 games total....