2019 NFL Draft Day 1 and Day 2

RedZone

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

@FootballGuy   How many larger sized combine warriors types have succeeded in the NFL that didn't have really high end production in college?     I watch his film and half are crazy grabs in traffic, but I only see him open on some 1v1 deep routes.   

Hmmm.... gotta think about that one. As a deep threat/red zone guy, I think he'll make a team very happy. 

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Comparisons between Wilson and Murray are not great.  Wilson came into a great situation and was allowed to grow into the role.  Murray is going to be week 1 starter and viewed as a savior.  He has never played with a bad team before.  The expectations are a set up for failure.

Came into a great situation? They were 7-9 tho???And the defense hadn't become what it was until after a few more draft picks too (from that 2012 draft to be exact). 

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Came into a great situation? They were 7-9 tho???And the defense hadn't become what it was until after a few more draft picks too (from that 2012 draft to be exact). 

They were SB champs 21 months later.  With Wilson nowhere near the player he is now.  Wanna bet about the Cardinals repeating that feat?

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow did Oakland absolutely reach for Ferrell. 

Great player.   Just because the draft nerds didn't have them as their number 1 edge doesn't mean he isn't worthy.  Guy can play.    Don't think you can say someone reaches going for a rush end.    I mean you have teams getting TE's in the first 10 picks.  Nuts.