2019 NFL Draft Day 1 and Day 2

RedZone

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Smart move, if you are looking to get more picks in the draft.  Fuck still got another 5 hours till it starts!!!!

Lmaoooo.....also just read Oakland looking to trade for bosa.

There is going to be 10 trades tonight. It's going to be insane d. 

Jets need pieces without a doubt but how do u give up Josh Allen or quinnen williams

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lol I’ve seen that a bunch of times before.   Guy ripped him hard,  but word on the street is Kiper got the best of him off camera and obviously off the record.  

Kiper’s reply: “SMH...this guy’s neighbor is a postman!? Broke azz bitch!”   

453A2C2B-7097-4137-AF1E-8C3F1A9F33E3.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lmaoooo.....also just read Oakland looking to trade for bosa.

There is going to be 10 trades tonight. It's going to be insane d. 

Jets need pieces without a doubt but how do u give up Josh Allen or quinnen williams

Now if that rumor is true, then I would be ok with that.  However, I would be even happier if they kept their picks and took Williams at 4.  Then it wouldn't cost them anything.  However, I do not see how the Raiders can move up to #2 with the 9ers holding that spot and also want Bosa.  The 2 teams front offices have a history or not liking each other.  However, I could see a 3 team trade where the Raiders move to #1 and assuring AZ they want Bosa and not Murray and then the Jets trade down to 4 to let the Cardinals slide in at #3 to get Murray, if they truly do want him.  Since the 9ers already have their franchise QB the cards know they won't take Murray.  What would be funny tho is if the 9ers did pick Murray and hold him as trade bait for any team that makes the best offer. Lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Now if that rumor is true, then I would be ok with that.  However, I would be even happier if they kept their picks and took Williams at 4.  Then it wouldn't cost them anything.  However, I do not see how the Raiders can move up to #2 with the 9ers holding that spot and also want Bosa.  The 2 teams front offices have a history or not liking each other.  However, I could see a 3 team trade where the Raiders move to #1 and assuring AZ they want Bosa and not Murray and then the Jets trade down to 4 to let the Cardinals slide in at #3 to get Murray, if they truly do want him.  Since the 9ers already have their franchise QB the cards know they won't take Murray.  What would be funny tho is if the 9ers did pick Murray and hold him as trade bait for any team that makes the best offer. Lol

Cardinals can use Murray as trade bait and keeping rosen

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cardinals can use Murray as trade bait and keeping rosen

They could but I think that would be 2 supposed franchise QB’s and risky. Most teams would wait knowing the Cards would not carry both long term and think it would be a buyers market.

Love watching Murray, but as pro I think Rosen has more upshot. Both have a ton to prove. If healthy Murray always has baseball to fall back on if it doesn’t work out.

If Cards go Murray, if I were Kingsbury I would have some colleges on speed dial for future reference. If they go Murray and he’s a bust, Kingsbury will be out of a job sooner than later and back to the JV’s in college.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

They could but I think that would be 2 supposed franchise QB’s and risky. Most teams would wait knowing the Cards would not carry both long term and think it would be a buyers market.

Love watching Murray, but as pro I think Rosen has more upshot. Both have a ton to prove. If healthy Murray always has baseball to fall back on if it doesn’t work out.

If Cards go Murray, if I were Kingsbury I would have some colleges on speed dial for future reference. If they go Murray and he’s a bust, Kingsbury will be out of a job sooner than later and back to the JV’s in college.

Good breakdown. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

If they want Bosa they may trade with Cardinals to take him at 1 and leapfrog the 49ers

The raiders certainly have the picks to make it happen

I'm very interested to see where Jeffery Simmons goes.    First he has past character concerns, then he goes and has an ACL tear while training for the NFL (he wasn't invited to the combine due to those character concerns).    That being said, the guy when healthy was an absolute terror.     

36 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Honestly how good is Murray?   I mean he's a very good player, but you have to think this is a down year when it comes to QBs.    Deshaun Watson was a complete stud and was the 3rd QB taken and 12th overall.  

Hard to tell. 51.5% completition against Alabama. But can run like crazy

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I'm very interested to see where Jeffery Simmons goes.    First he has past character concerns, then he goes and has an ACL tear while training for the NFL (he wasn't invited to the combine due to those character concerns).    That being said, the guy when healthy was an absolute terror.     

Patriots ;)

Another steal IMO if he lands where projected is Safety/Corner/Nickel  Chauncy Gardner.   Projected around 3rd round which I think is nuts.    I think where he really shines is in the nickel/slot.   Kid has range and ball skills and is a decent tackler (really improved here his senior season).   Decent size with a 4.4x 40 at the combine.  

Florida DE Jachai Polite had a terrible combine ran a 4.8 and had really bad interviews.  Was an easy first rounder based on tape and production, but I've even seen him projected as low as 3rd round now.    I mean are you THAT worried about 40 speed when you have tape like this?   

58 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Honestly how good is Murray?   I mean he's a very good player, but you have to think this is a down year when it comes to QBs.    Deshaun Watson was a complete stud and was the 3rd QB taken and 12th overall.  

Agreed.  This is not the year to find a franchise QB.