2019 NFL Draft Day 1 and Day 2

RedZone

My favorite day of the year!!!!  My Raiders went all radio silent and sent all the scouts home, so that no leaks will get out on what they plan on doing at #4.  Supposedly there is going to be some surprise pick.  Fuck I hate when the Raiders pull stunts like this.  Just pick the top defensive player available and move on.  Murray looks to be going first, but something tells me that AZ will go with Bosa.  They already spent a #1 pick on Rosen last year and its not like he is chop liver.  If they do go with Murray then I expect some teams will be calling asap to trade for Rosen. 

• Like 1

I see the first pick being traded, this draft is heavy with defensive players so I could see Cardinals moving back a few picks and pick up more for the future

They have a lot of problems, lost David Johnson to FA, only offensive weapon is a nearly 40 year old Fitz, OL a mess, defense needs some work

A QB is the least of their issues and Murray coming in as a rookie won't fix their problems and they will just be a top 3 pick again next year if they draft him, however i do feel Murray a solid player, just not for the Cardinals

I think top 10 will have at least 3 trades

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My favorite day of the year!!!!  My Raiders went all radio silent and sent all the scouts home, so that no leaks will get out on what they plan on doing at #4.  Supposedly there is going to be some surprise pick.  Fuck I hate when the Raiders pull stunts like this.  Just pick the top defensive player available and move on.  Murray looks to be going first, but something tells me that AZ will go with Bosa.  They already spent a #1 pick on Rosen last year and its not like he is chop liver.  If they do go with Murray then I expect some teams will be calling asap to trade for Rosen. 

Oakland may pull a trade, they have 3 first round picks so it's a possibility

15 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oakland may pull a trade, they have 3 first round picks so it's a possibility

I just don't want them to pull some stupid shit like drafting a QB or taking Rashan Gary.  I have a feeling Chucky is going to pull some stupid shit thinking it will make everybody think he is a genius. Lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I just don't want them to pull some stupid shit like drafting a QB or taking Rashan Gary.  I have a feeling Chucky is going to pull some stupid shit thinking it will make everybody think he is a genius. Lol.

Even though they could trade up for Murray it may not be needed

Raiders need to get best pass rusher available at 4th overall and go from there

• Like 1

Think the 49ers go with Bosa if Cards take Murray. Personally I hope they take Quinnen Williams although they will need another  edge rusher to compliment Dee Ford. They only have 6 picks so I can see them trading for more picks, which they need.

This is a make or break year for Lynch on his drafts.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Shut your mouth.  I'm the guy who leaked all the negative pub about Bosa so the Niners can get him at 2.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Even though they could trade up for Murray it may not be needed

Raiders need to get best pass rusher available at 4th overall and go from there

No Murray.  I agree with you on the best available pass rusher tho.  That's what I am hoping for.  Quinten Williams. 

33 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Think the 49ers go with Bosa if Cards take Murray. Personally I hope they take Quinnen Williams although they will need another  edge rusher to compliment Dee Ford. They only have 6 picks so I can see them trading for more picks, which they need.

This is a make or break year for Lynch on his drafts.

Agree on Lynch.  With Jimmy G back healthy, if the 9ers do good in the draft, they could be pretty good.  

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I see the first pick being traded, this draft is heavy with defensive players so I could see Cardinals moving back a few picks and pick up more for the future

They have a lot of problems, lost David Johnson to FA, only offensive weapon is a nearly 40 year old Fitz, OL a mess, defense needs some work

A QB is the least of their issues and Murray coming in as a rookie won't fix their problems and they will just be a top 3 pick again next year if they draft him, however i do feel Murray a solid player, just not for the Cardinals

I think top 10 will have at least 3 trades

When did they lose David Johnson? News to me.