OT: USA Today: Trump's Connections to the Russian Mob

BigDrop

On 3/30/2017 at 0:46 PM, thc6795 said:

We shook hands regardless if we won or lost. Playing sports is not just about teaching sportsmanship. There is a lot more to it. Sports is about teaching life lessons. Kids need to learn at an early age life is not fair. That life does not hand out participation trophies. Otherwise you have collage kids asking not to go to class or asking campuses to provide them a safe place because something didn't go there way. Oh wait....  

WTF??????

Sportsmanship is not a life lesson?

Participation awards and sportsmanship are NOT the same. Well, not to anyone but you. 

And, BTW, If 85 scholarships per school, for an 11 man sport is not a participation award, I don't know what is. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

one hour ago, Trump tweets that NBC should stop talking about the fake Trump/Russia story and talk about the Obama Survaliance Scandal. 

WTF?

I keep getting my hopes up and bam. 

What really bothers me about this is all the people, as I quoted above, who believe his self serving.... bullshi%. 

Say what you will about Trump but he is a master of mass psychology. 

Others who were great at this did their countries no favors. 

Honestly my middle of the road brother, how is it that you can get your hopes up on Trump?  What would give you any confidence in him?  Not trying to move you out of the middle, just curious in what you are seeing.

57 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If NOR has influenced you Glory,  its a sign of mental weakness on your part.

NOR delivers subtext like a feather delivers a knockout blow to the chin.

Do you work for a Trump subsidiary?

Did he tap your wires?

Take your dog hostage to type these things?

Bless your beautiful little heart.

:P

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Honestly my middle of the road brother, how is it that you can get your hopes up on Trump?  What would give you any confidence in him?  Not trying to move you out of the middle, just curious in what you are seeing.

Good question.

I do not supports the policies he supports now. That could change obviously as he has no convictions. 

He has the potential to cause some serious trouble, both at home and internationally. Obviously, as an adult I am concerned. 

I do like his style, burying his opponents with superior wits and ability to make caricatures of whoever he chooses to. 

(I wonder why, lol)

I just like the guy and his family. 

The guy makes me laugh. He's so comfortable in his own skin. 

Yeah, I think it's that simple, I like the guy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Good question.

I do not supports the policies he supports now. That could change obviously as he has no convictions. 

He has the potential to cause some serious trouble, both at home and internationally. Obviously, as an adult I am concerned. 

I do like his style, burying his opponents with superior wits and ability to make caricatures of whoever he chooses to. 

(I wonder why, lol)

I just like the guy and his family. 

The guy makes me laugh. He's so comfortable in his own skin. 

Yeah, I think it's that simple, I like the guy. 

Thanks.  That answers my question.  

Now for my reply:  BOO!  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I think in this post World Citizen-drummer61 world we now live in, we all need to be very careful about the sorts of jokes we make.

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm gonna steal that one, if you don't mind. 

I'm prepared to make you a deal here, Bob.

B|

• Like 1