OT: USA Today: Trump's Connections to the Russian Mob

BigDrop

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

This is not the Washington Post nor the New York Times, not even the Wall Street Journal.  It is USA Today and goes into incredible detail abou the long standing relationships between Trump, his family and the Russian mob.  For all of you reading this who think that Trump gives a damn about you, please read this.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

This is not the Washington Post nor the New York Times, not even the Wall Street Journal.  It is USA Today and goes into incredible detail abou the long standing relationships between Trump, his family and the Russian mob.  For all of you reading this who think that Trump gives a damn about you, please read this.  

but trump is America's daddy.....

Red, White and Green!

This Liberal vs Conservative shit needs to stop... America loses in the end game, and too many dumbasses could careless.

Donald Trump calls for the Clintons to be investigated by House intelligence committee for THEIR Russian connections and hits out at Republicans for killing healthcare bill in another late night tweet storm 

• The president fired off a series of tweets shortly before 10pm on Monday night 
  • 'Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia?' Trump wrote in the first message 
  • He followed that up by again dismissing allegations linking his team to Russia  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355300/Donald-Trump-calls-Bill-Hillary-investigated.html#ixzz4cgR54VMK 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

This Liberal vs Conservative shit needs to stop... America loses in the end game, and too many dumbasses could careless.

Donald Trump calls for the Clintons to be investigated by House intelligence committee for THEIR Russian connections and hits out at Republicans for killing healthcare bill in another late night tweet storm 

• The president fired off a series of tweets shortly before 10pm on Monday night 
  • 'Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia?' Trump wrote in the first message 
  • He followed that up by again dismissing allegations linking his team to Russia  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355300/Donald-Trump-calls-Bill-Hillary-investigated.html#ixzz4cgR54VMK 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sorry cat but I diagree. Conservatism must crush liberalism for this to remain a great country. liberalism and the progressive movement have turned this country upside down.

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

This Liberal vs Conservative shit needs to stop...

understatement of all time

we have posters like AZJimbo who only sees in left, right. 

He can't answer a post without attacking the person and ANYTHING not right wing rhetoric is loony left! 

This needs to stop or the country will not progress as the greatest country, like it has been. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Sorry cat but I diagree. Conservatism must crush liberalism for this to remain a great country. liberalism and the progressive movement have turned this country upside down.

OK, please articulate.

What are some of these liberal policies, you claim, have turned this country upside down?

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

War on poverty starting with LBJ. nobamacare. Wic. Freebies and more freebies. 

thanks for the reply

so you are pro poverty?

Forget the moral and economic  issues, how about the safety issues not feeding the poor begets. That is always a big concern for you. 

So you are against Medicare (Johnson)?

How about SS, which predates Johnson? 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

thanks for the reply

so you are pro poverty?

Forget the moral and economic  issues, how about the safety issues not feeding the poor begets. That is always a big concern for you. 

So you are against Medicare (Johnson)?

How about SS, which predates Johnson? 

He's fueled by emotion nor.  People who make decisions based on emotion aren't known to be thinkers. He's old and set in his ways (dude get off my lawn). Why bother? Accept him as is and keep it moving. It's easier to mold young men than to change old men. Raise the next generation to be better. That's where you put your energy. The world will soon run dry of people who believe you to be a burden for not sharing their look, ideologies, and culture.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

He's fueled by emotion nor.  People who make decisions based on emotion aren't known to be thinkers. He's old and set in his ways (dude get off my lawn). Why bother? Accept him as is and keep it moving. It's easier to mold young men than to change old men. Raise the next generation to be better. That's where you put your energy. The world will soon run dry of people who believe you to be a burden for not sharing their look, ideologies, and culture.

You just described the Democratic party.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You just described the Democratic party.

To narrow minded to see past political parties? Smh... NEWS FLASH: Both parties have the same agenda and take orders from the same boss  (the boss is not your president. He takes orders as well) the party system was put in place to distract the masses from uniting as one. As long as people are divided they can never move in the same direction for true freedom and accountability. They will be so busy fighting each other that we the 1% can continue our agenda at their expense. This is probably a little over your head. It's not taught in school you actually have to read and research to be privy to this concept or information. Meanwhile the avg American can recite the pledge of allegiance, but has little knowledge of the constitution.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

To narrow minded to see past political parties? Smh... NEWS FLASH: Both parties have the same agenda and take orders from the same boss  (the boss is not your president. He takes orders as well) the party system was put in place to distract the masses from uniting as one. As long as people are divided they can never move in the same direction for true freedom and accountability. They will be so busy fighting each other that we the 1% can continue our agenda at their expense. This is probably a little over your head. It's not taught in school you actually have to read and research to be privy to this concept or information. Meanwhile the avg American can recite the pledge of allegiance, but has little knowledge of the constitution.

I agree with you 100%. The problem is the Republicans admit they are assholes for the most part. The Dems continue to lie. Claiming to be this tolerant group for the people. I am NOT a party guy, never have been. However as I have stated the way the Dems have shown their ass and continue to act the way they do. The more they push me top the Republican side. All this holier than thou shit has pushed me way away from the Libs. I didn't vote for Trump. That does not mean I want him to fail. The Dems will do whatever it takes to have him fail. To me this show's just how little they really care about America.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Great post.  Teach the young but what if these fools get to them first?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I agree with you 100%. The problem is the Republicans admit they are assholes for the most part. The Dems continue to lie. Claiming to be this tolerant group for the people. I am NOT a party guy, never have been. However as I have stated the way the Dems have shown their ass and continue to act the way they do. The more they push me top the Republican side. All this holier than thou shit has pushed me way away from the Libs. I didn't vote for Trump. That does not mean I want him to fail. The Dems will do whatever it takes to have him fail. To me this show's just how little they really care about America.

So emotion pushed you away? 

OK, glad you are honest.

It was the GOP whoes goal it was to have Obie fail. It is the GOP who have delared they will kill Obie care back door since they could not get through the front door.

Not sure where you get your info but maybe change sources. 

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I don't know If you remember or not but when Obama won the election, the Republicans had a meeting where they vowed to block everything Obama wanted and make him a 1 term President.  They then did just that.  No matter if the ideas proposed were good for the country or not, they said NO.  How come they get a pass for that?  They even stole a Supreme Court pick from Obama as if he was only elected for 3 years and 3 months instead of 4 years.  How is it they get a pass for this?  

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don't know If you remember or not but when Obama won the election, the Republicans had a meeting where they vowed to block everything Obama wanted and make him a 1 term President.  They then did just that.  No matter if the ideas proposed were good for the country or not, they said NO.  How come they get a pass for that?  They even stole a Supreme Court pick from Obama as if he was only elected for 3 years and 3 months instead of 4 years.  How is it they get a pass for this?  

Yes I remember. Unfortunately this has become the norm for politicians. What I don't remember is the common people. Attacking people at the Obama rallies. Or Reporters giving debate questions to candidate's. etc.  

41 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yes I remember. Unfortunately this has become the norm for politicians. What I don't remember is the common people. Attacking people at the Obama rallies. Or Reporters giving debate questions to candidate's. etc.  

Don't remember people being attacked at Obama rallies.  I do Trump rallies though.  As for the debate questions, I don't know that to be true but the questions were not exactly difficult and both should have been prepared for the type of q's that were asked.

23 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Don't remember people being attacked at Obama rallies.  I do Trump rallies though.  As for the debate questions, I don't know that to be true but the questions were not exactly difficult and both should have been prepared for the type of q's that were asked.

Brasile has come out and admitted she gave the questions to the Clinton camp. Like I said Ive grown to accept the politicians. But these riots at campuses against freedom of speech. Kidnapping a special needs kid and scalping him. Pepper spraying women. The whole holier than thou shit. Needing a safe place on campus, participation trophies, being upset with a team for winning 100-10. We have become nothing but a bunch of pussies.

15 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Brasile has come out and admitted she gave the questions to the Clinton camp. Like I said Ive grown to accept the politicians. But these riots at campuses against freedom of speech. Kidnapping a special needs kid and scalping him. Pepper spraying women. The whole holier than thou shit. Needing a safe place on campus, participation trophies, being upset with a team for winning 100-10. We have become nothing but a bunch of pussies.

I am not even gonna bother

too many mistakes  and ridiculous assumptions to be bothered 

come on man 

15 hours ago, thc6795 said:

What version is the TRUTH THC?

https://www.google.com/amp/journalisms.theroot.com/donna-brazile-flatly-denies-giving-questions-to-hillary-1793408781/amp