OT: USA Today: Trump's Connections to the Russian Mob

BigDrop

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

but don't we then spend even more money on you if this is your choice? Jail is far more expensive than welfare. 

Or do you mean you would execute people by the truck loads? 

You must be trolling.

I made a claim about whether certain individuals have good moral reasons to give to charitable organizations regardless of religious affiliation.

You're now talking about what the state's policy should be regarding criminals and social welfare, on the basis of economic considerations. 

But for the record, I don't believe that we should execute people by the truckload, even if it would save us some money. 

On 3/28/2017 at 11:39 PM, aZjimbo said:

Sorry cat but I diagree. Conservatism must crush liberalism for this to remain a great country. liberalism and the progressive movement have turned this country upside down.

Yeah I agree. There are absolutely zero flaws associated with conservatism or the republican party. No negativity what so ever....just perfect.

Go fuck yourself. Fuckin' clown. 

On 3/29/2017 at 0:09 PM, SJR 04 said:

To narrow minded to see past political parties? Smh... NEWS FLASH: Both parties have the same agenda and take orders from the same boss  (the boss is not your president. He takes orders as well) the party system was put in place to distract the masses from uniting as one. As long as people are divided they can never move in the same direction for true freedom and accountability. They will be so busy fighting each other that we the 1% can continue our agenda at their expense. This is probably a little over your head. It's not taught in school you actually have to read and research to be privy to this concept or information. Meanwhile the avg American can recite the pledge of allegiance, but has little knowledge of the constitution.

Couldn't have said it better.  Slow clap...

On 3/28/2017 at 8:19 PM, BigDrop said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

This is not the Washington Post nor the New York Times, not even the Wall Street Journal.  It is USA Today and goes into incredible detail abou the long standing relationships between Trump, his family and the Russian mob.  For all of you reading this who think that Trump gives a damn about you, please read this.  

Let me ask you BigDrop, do you think that Trump is the only president to have shady ties?  

2 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yeah I agree. There are absolutely zero flaws associated with conservatism or the republican party. No negativity what so ever....just perfect.

come on man

everyone is entitled to an opinion

do I agree with Jimbo's extreme view of the world, heck no. 

But he sure as hell has a right to it. 

I guess because I have.... "wrestled" Jimbo for years I have been able to see through some of that crazy right stuff

I told you before, the guy is straight up.

maybe it just lowers oneself to lash out so low? 

You have good ideas, don't close our ears to them... 

peace brother

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 8:19 PM, BigDrop said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

This is not the Washington Post nor the New York Times, not even the Wall Street Journal.  It is USA Today and goes into incredible detail abou the long standing relationships between Trump, his family and the Russian mob.  For all of you reading this who think that Trump gives a damn about you, please read this.  

Too bad they neglected to be fair and balanced, by denoting the extensive connection HILLS and Slick Willy had with Putin! Where Bill received TWICE his normal speaking fee of a QUARTER MIL to speak in Russia. And the millions that Hills received for ratifying the Uranium deal with the Ruskies!(20% of the U.S. reserves) And you think that Hills and Barry cared about YOU EITHER?

9 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Only an IMBECILE would think that about ANY school of thought! CONVERSELY, there are TREMENDOUS flaws in the RADICAL LEFT in this country, that appears to be running the country though a deep state! If the Republicans have the nuts to pursue these recent findings! Watergate is going to be a FARCE compared to what the Left has been perpetuating, for the past two plus years!

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

Let me ask you BigDrop, do you think that Trump is the only president to have shady ties?  

To owe a significant amount of money (i.e. hundreds of millions) along with an extensive history with Russia and the oligarchs all at a time that Russia literally declare3d war on us by attacking our election.

Flynn will know a lot.

10 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

To owe a significant amount of money (i.e. hundreds of millions) along with an extensive history with Russia and the oligarchs all at a time that Russia literally declare3d war on us by attacking our election.

Flynn will know a lot.

Where are these facts from? Curious, I would like to read them. 

Im assuming your talking about business deals Trump has possiby done with Russia? The amount of business he's done, you can probably use that statement with countries around the world? 

Also, IF Russia did "attack" our election and that's declaring war on us, then did USA declare war on every country that weve meddled in their elections? Or is that different?

13 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Flynn will know a lot.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story,amp.html

15 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Im assuming your talking about business deals Trump has possiby done with Russia? The amount of business he's done, you can probably use that statement with countries around the world? 

Also, IF Russia did "attack" our election and that's declaring war on us, then did USA declare war on every country that weve meddled in their elections? Or is that different?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/ is the link that I started this thread with.  Today, Flynn now seeks immunity while porganization seems to have orchestrated selected release to Nunes.  WSJ and NY Times have front page features on these.

6 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/ is the link that I started this thread with.  Today, Flynn now seeks immunity while porganization seems to have orchestrated selected release to Nunes.  WSJ and NY Times have front page features on these.

I was just looking for facts against Trump, not conspiracy theories.  Not a friend of a friends cousin knows the brother of some Russian who bought a condo . This is no different than daisy chaining football scores up to this point. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I was just looking for facts against Trump, not conspiracy theories.  Not a friend of a friends cousin knows the brother of some Russian who bought a condo . This is no different than daisy chaining football scores up to this point. 

there is Russ

Russian does not work like the USA. This is what many are missing. 

Here in the USA, a business leader answers to his stock holders. 

In Russia, they answer to Putin. 

A very different structure. 

I have not followed this thread so I might be speaking out of context but still my point would stand. 

We can't evaluate Russian "business" actions without realizing they are also Совет Безопасности Российской Федерации (СБРФ) objectives. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Four bankruptcies.

Found an interview of a Trump voter. Interesting how she views Trump now and how here family and friends, also Trump voters also do. 

I’m trying to be respectful of their viewpoints, but it’s frustrating. They seem so blinded to anything negative about Trump or the Republican stronghold in Congress. They feel I’m not giving Trump enough time. But if you look at past presidents at this point within the first 100 days, I feel that this administration has a lot of shortcomings. But they blame the Democrats for halting Trump’s progress. They blame fake news stories, they aren’t open to any outside news sources that they might view as fake news. It’s alarming to me that some of them will only believe what Trump says from his own mouth.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

It’s alarming to me that some of them will only believe what Trump says from his own mouth.

I just wanted to highlight this. I think we have all seen this.

This is not good. I fact, it's dangerous. 

full interview: http://www.vox.com/conversations/2017/4/1/15144050/obamacare-ahca-repeal-replace-trump-marketplace 

27 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Found an interview of a Trump voter. Interesting how she views Trump now and how here family and friends, also Trump voters also do. 

I’m trying to be respectful of their viewpoints, but it’s frustrating. They seem so blinded to anything negative about Trump or the Republican stronghold in Congress. They feel I’m not giving Trump enough time. But if you look at past presidents at this point within the first 100 days, I feel that this administration has a lot of shortcomings. But they blame the Democrats for halting Trump’s progress. They blame fake news stories, they aren’t open to any outside news sources that they might view as fake news. It’s alarming to me that some of them will only believe what Trump says from his own mouth.

I found a Stephen King hypothetical Trump voter on truth serum story. Fairly entertaining read, and somewhat of a fiction imitating life imitating fiction tale.

It's a bit of a long read and it does have some off color content...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/01/stephen-king-on-donald-trump-fictional-voters-truth-about-us-election

• Like 1

one hour ago, Trump tweets that NBC should stop talking about the fake Trump/Russia story and talk about the Obama Survaliance Scandal. 

WTF?

I keep getting my hopes up and bam. 

What really bothers me about this is all the people, as I quoted above, who believe his self serving.... bullshi%. 

Say what you will about Trump but he is a master of mass psychology. 

Others who were great at this did their countries no favors. 

On 3/31/2017 at 0:43 AM, NorCalRuss said:

There is definitely difference in "meddling" in governments like Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, etc... than there is the United States. The Leader of the Free World.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

one hour ago, Trump tweets that NBC should stop talking about the fake Trump/Russia story and talk about the Obama Survaliance Scandal. 

WTF?

I keep getting my hopes up and bam. 

What really bothers me about this is all the people, as I quoted above, who believe his self serving.... bullshi%. 

Say what you will about Trump but he is a master of mass psychology. 

Others who were great at this did their countries no favors. 

Hes a master of persuasion.... he knows how to deliver subtext. And while it may sound like hes speaking to us at a childrens level, hes telling us exactly what we need to hear.

• Like 1