OT: USA Today: Trump's Connections to the Russian Mob

BigDrop

hey guys! 

Good morning.

How about we stop the pig posts and suggesting that some performer an elicit sex act with themselves?  

Let's stick with the "left loon" and "wing nut" caricatures! 

With all the fun stuff Trump does, I'd hate to see this thread get shut down. 

--------------------------------------------

BTW, this 2 day meeting with China is way important. I have to applaud Trump's statements on these up coming meetings yesterday. 

"China will either decide to help us with North Korea or they won't," Trump said in an interview published Sunday in the Financial Times. "If they do, that will be very good for China, and if they don't, it won't be good for anyone."

Perfect. 

On another Trump front, when asked if he regretted any Tweet's  he responded, "You know if you issue hundreds of tweets, and every once in a while you have a clinker, that's not so bad."

I took this as an honest admission that sometimes his tweets are ridiculous. Good stuff, he manned up.

But this morning, the media is interpreting this statement the complete opposite, saying it means he has no regrets.
People hear what they want to hear but when the media does it, they impact millions of others.
Your thought? 

Did Trump make an admission that he sometimes tweets something untrue or did he say he has no regrets, implying he has not been wrong on anything? 
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 4:33 PM, World Citizen said:

Ha!  And my dad said id never amount to anything or make my mark on this world.  I showed him I guess.  

Did you ever!  He didn't have an inkling that you'd become a middle-of-the pack poster on a relatively obscure high school football forum. ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, noonereal said:

hey guys! 

Good morning.

How about we stop the pig posts and suggesting that some performer an elicit sex act with themselves?  

Let's stick with the "left loon" and "wing nut" caricatures! 

With all the fun stuff Trump does, I'd hate to see this thread get shut down. 

BTW, this 2 day meeting with China is way important. I have to applaud Trump's statements on these up coming meetings yesterday. 

"China will either decide to help us with North Korea or they won't," Trump said in an interview published Sunday in the Financial Times. "If they do, that will be very good for China, and if they don't, it won't be good for anyone."

Perfect. 

On another Trump front, when asked if he regretted any Tweet's  he responded, "You know if you issue hundreds of tweets, and every once in a while you have a clinker, that's not so bad."

I took this as an honest admission that sometimes his tweets are ridiculous. Good stuff, he manned up.

But this morning, the media is interpreting this statement the complete opposite, saying it means he has no regrets.
People hear what they want to hear but when the media does it, they impact millions of others.
Your thought? 

Did Trump make an admission that he sometimes tweets something untrue or did he say he has no regrets, implying he has not been wrong on anything? 

You have a low bar for Trump.  He does not regret.  

20 hours ago, noonereal said:

Perfect. 

Personally, I can't think of anything more important.

Obie told Trump point blank, North Korea was the biggest problem he'd walk into.

But we have no interest in discussing that.

We are only interested if "our" side is attacked in verb. Then we go wild defending our tribe. Calling names and reciting the rhetoric of our owners.

I think everyone on the left can see this in the wing nuts but is the left really any different?

Anyway, this may be the most important meeting of the decade Trump is going into. Lot's on the table.

Is he sober enough to deal on the biggest stage of all? 

When was the last time the stakes were this high? 

I like his approach, a lot. 

Korea must be stopped and some very big decisions will need be made.  

On 4/3/2017 at 7:10 AM, noonereal said:

He is basically saying that sometimes he has a bad tweet (admission but still fairly dishonest as his good tweet to bad ratio is far worse than 99 to1) and at the same time basically saying he has no regrets. Seems like he's picking up on politician speak a little bit finally.

Maybe it's the presence and influence of Ivanka that is steering him over now.