OT: Ivanka Trump

noonereal

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I can't tell whether your outrage is serious or not, but do you think that World might be making a joke about the times when the Donald appeared on the Howard Stern Show and said that his daughter was "very voluptuous" and that it was okay to refer to her as a "piece of ass"?

These creeps here at this forum endorse selective locker room talk... 

donald, can grab women by the pussy and and no outrage from the kids here...he's donald!

Screw them.

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

These creeps here at this forum endorse selective locker room talk... 

donald, can grab women by the pussy and and no outrage from the kids here...he's donald!

Screw them.

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Only way to get a point in with these creeps...if it's someone else they could care less. Fact!

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you and leave it at that. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

I have too.. and will continue and maybe,the FCC,however I don't know if they can help..

I was trying to say that Nor and I shouldn't make this thread about us.

Let me be clear: I think that we should have and enforce a policy against saying negative things about other posters' children. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I was trying to say that Nor and I shouldn't make this thread about us.

Let me be clear: I think that we should have and enforce a policy against saying negative things about other posters' children. 

about us? 

you are full of yourself my over educated, imbecilic friend. 

I responded to several posters, only you thought it was all about you.... well being chosen and all, I can understand why you would think that. 

Next time don't dance when you see inexcusable behavior. Be a man and call it strongly like others did.. 

That's all I am saying 

reagrds, noone:) lol

(i did not capitalize!) 

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I can't tell whether your outrage is serious or not, but do you think that World might have been making a joke about the times when the Donald appeared on the Howard Stern Show and said that his daughter was "very voluptuous" and that it was okay to refer to her as a "piece of ass"?

Agreed 100%.  World was totally making fun of what trump himself said. 

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I can't tell whether your outrage is serious or not, but do you think that World might have been making a joke about the times when the Donald appeared on the Howard Stern Show and said that his daughter was "very voluptuous" and that it was okay to refer to her as a "piece of ass"?

That is correct. Thank you.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You dumb fuck, Someone needs to teach to keep other peoples kids out of your mouth, you little bitch.

Being YOU are the main one that referenced my sister and other family members more than anyone here lets you and I take a month timeout.....for punishment.

zimbo a close second.

You man enough?

Keep in mind I never once cried like a little bitch....I'll do a month with you though for good faith.

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Being YOU are the main one that referenced my sister and other family members more than anyone here lets you and I take a month timeout.....for punishment.

zimbo a close second.

You man enough?

Keep in mind I never once cried like a little bitch....I'll do a month with you though for good faith.

Point taken.

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What witch hunt are you talking about?  

Wailing against every move that Trump makes

Trump could choose 7-iron to chip and run on a 60 yard shot and there'd be liberal outcry the next day that he's being unfair to his wedges

• Like 1