OT: Ivanka Trump

noonereal

She's unpaid

He wants smart people he can trust around him

they are doing this to more properly comply with ethical considerations that were previously raised regarding that relationship withoutnit being in an official capacity

another liberal witch hunt that bothers me much less than a less qualified community organizer occupying the larger WH office -- at least Ivanka has leadership and management experience 

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

just announced, official employee in the White House. Already has an office.  Thoughts? 

Just curious mr. liberal, did you pose that same question when barry had his mother in law live in the white house and take her on all taxpayer paid vacations and the like? Or barry and moochelle would take vacations to the same spot but leave separately which cost the taxpayer even more money?

21 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Just curious mr. liberal, did you pose that same question when barry had his mother in law live in the white house and take her on all taxpayer paid vacations and the like? Or barry and moochelle would take vacations to the same spot but leave separately which cost the taxpayer even more money?

I was not aware Obie's mom in law was a consultant to the president.

------------------------

Jimbo, in all seriousness, you are NUTZ!

I have and continue to defend Trump on his NYC home and Florida club which is creating extreme expense. Why? that is how he lives and we elected him. Anyone does not like it, vote different next time.

Further, I have not uttered one negative word about the nepotism displayed by Trump. 

To me, that is his circle of trust so he has every right to it. Son in law, son, daughter, whatever. 

How you and I (among other things) are different is that I ask questions. I have intellectual curiosity.  It's sincere and genuine. I do not suffer from your arrogance.

I don't stereotype people, I let then do that to themselves. As you do in about every political thread. 

It's virtually impossible to talk to you.

How do you learn if you have all the answers, if you don't need to ask questions? That is what you claim to hate most, arrogance. And guess what, if you are not learning.... I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, noonereal said:

just announced, official employee in the White House. Already has an office.  Thoughts? 

My thought is lets see how she does. She is astute as hell seems to be very smart. She has a platform why not use it. She is not taking a salary, so I don't see a problem.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Noon, you must be bored.. New Orleans may be a place to come to,then you can get depressed..Good restaurants though..

Never been. had a meeting in New Orleans a week after the hurricane. Obviously the meeting never happened. 

My other half wants to visit two places. One is New Orleans. I will take her. The other is Phoenix. That is where I draw the line. lol

Idk. If I'm being totally honest and not jerkin' around...

This president needs ALL the help he can get. He is like a fish outta water and really does need someone much smarter than him to help guide him along. 

Now if you really want to ask the right folks what they think... Go ask Priebus and Bannon what they think. Not publicly though because they'll say what they're supposed to in public.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. If I'm being totally honest and not jerkin' around...

This president needs ALL the help he can get. He is like a fish outta water and really does need someone much smarter than him to help guide him along. 

Now if you really want to ask the right folks what theyou think... Go ask Priebus and Bannon what they think. Not publicly though because they'll say what they're supposed to in public.

Yes, I agree. trump is in over his head right now. I can't imagine he is loving it like he thought he would. 

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

Yes, I agree. trump is in over his head right now. I can't imagine he is loving it like he thought he would. 

He really thought he had a ton of political capital to burn and that he would just bully stuff through. 

As it turns out he entered pretty weak in spite of all the big talk. As a matter of fact, the big and bad talk is why his travel ban can't get through. 

He probably needed Ivanka to help a lot sooner. I just don't picture her being on board with all that silly rhetoric that the president used on the trail. Maybe she'll be the leader behind the scenes. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pops said:

She's unpaid

He wants smart people he can trust around him

they are doing this to more properly comply with ethical considerations that were previously raised regarding that relationship withoutnit being in an official capacity

another liberal witch hunt that bothers me much less than a less qualified community organizer occupying the larger WH office -- at least Ivanka has leadership and management experience 

What witch hunt are you talking about?  

43 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

She's really sexy and I would not kick her outta bed at all.

Other than that, I'm not surprised at anything the president or his family/cabinet/press secretary/advisors or anyone else connected to him might do or say anymore. 

I would not kick her out of bed either.  Trump wouldn't either.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump is over his head and the statist ruined this country for 8 years but he was not over his head. This is beyond hilarious. Possibly only jimma carter was worse and yet the sheep keep believing.

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He really thought he had a ton of political capital to burn and that he would just bully stuff through. 

As it turns out he entered pretty weak in spite of all the big talk. As a matter of fact, the big and bad talk is why his travel ban can't get through. 

He probably needed Ivanka to help a lot sooner. I just don't picture her being on board with all that silly rhetoric that the president used on the trail. Maybe she'll be the leader behind the scenes. 

She was not able to control him on the campaign.... But honest, I think he finally learned his lesson and the stupidity tweets will likely stop. 

1 minute ago, aZjimbo said:

Trump is over his head and the statist ruined this country for 8 years but he was not over his head. This is beyond hilarious. Possibly only jimma carter was worse and yet the sheep keep believing.

he has engulfed himself in a Russian probe, needlessly. 

He could not get his statement legislation through, repeal Obiecare.

The GOP is ready to turn on him.

He spent his first month in stupid land.

How on earth is this not being over one's head? 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

She's really sexy and I would not kick her outta bed at all.

Other than that, I'm not surprised at anything the president or his family/cabinet/press secretary/advisors or anyone else connected to him might do or say anymore. 

donald, would date her and bang her if she were zimbo's skinny child.

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I would not kick her out of bed either.  Trump wouldn't either.

28 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Your a vile slob.... Stupid immature idiot... Foul mouth and mentally corrupted.. Hopefully, the moderator has been notified...

I can't tell whether your outrage is serious or not, but do you think that World might have been making a joke about the times when the Donald appeared on the Howard Stern Show and said that his daughter was "very voluptuous" and that it was okay to refer to her as a "piece of ass"?

• Like 5